Anaheim Ducks "Nikeified"

DatsyukianDekes6

DucksAway_zps0e34e247.png

DucksHome_zps37ae74d3.png

It's a bit ambiguous to design something, toss it on a Nike template, and say it's been "Nikefied". The design isn't bad by any stretch, but I was extremely disappointed when I opened it to find a traditional striping pattern and nothing more. The misleading title makes me dislike this.

xOwzChW.jpg

DucksAway_zps0e34e247.png

DucksHome_zps37ae74d3.png

It's a bit ambiguous to design something, toss it on a Nike template, and say it's been "Nikefied". The design isn't bad by any stretch, but I was extremely disappointed when I opened it to find a traditional striping pattern and nothing more. The misleading title makes me dislike this.

I see your point, but I have to disagree with what "Nikefied". As you said, I designed something and tossed it on a Nike template. I am not Nike, and quite honestly, I don't like their jerseys. However, I respect your opinion.

I see your point, but I have to disagree with what "Nikefied". As you said, I designed something and tossed it on a Nike template. I am not Nike, and quite honestly, I don't like their jerseys. However, I respect your opinion.

Well like I said, the design isn't bad.... though possibly more effective on another template.

xOwzChW.jpg

Well like I said, the design isn't bad.... though possibly more effective on another template.

Fair enough.

Archived