Dallas Cowboys Concept; (edited)

adam__cain

I have done a few Dallas concepts, but I figured once NIKE gets the ok, they probably won't just unify the blues and silvers and tweak road jersey to match the home. Here is my shot at something they might try. My big issue though, is it too close to Seattle???

dallassuperstripe_zps596bc45e.jpg

dallasnike_zpsc355b519.png

With this one, I went a little off the map. What's the number 1 complaint about Dallas? Too many silvers, too many blues. Here there is one blue and silver is gone. This is a gun-metalish gray. (Feel free to insert your own Nike backstory about the old west and six shooters and all that crap.) I changed the stripe pattern on the jersey too. Improvement?

I have done a few Dallas concepts, but I figured once NIKE gets the ok, they probably won't just unify the blues and silvers and tweak road jersey to match the home. Here is my shot at something they might try. My big issue though, is it too close to Seattle???

I definitely don't see any resemblance to Seattle's hot pile of garbage they call uniforms. These are pretty solid and something I could honestly see Dallas doing. I just don't like that shade of silver. I assume you were aiming for the silver-green they use for their white set and I just think it's an ugly color they should drop from their look. Always thought they looked better in the true silver metallic.

24orncx.jpg

I definitely don't see any resemblance to Seattle's hot pile of garbage they call uniforms. These are pretty solid and something I could honestly see Dallas doing. I just don't like that shade of silver. I assume you were aiming for the silver-green they use for their white set and I just think it's an ugly color they should drop from their look. Always thought they looked better in the true silver metallic.

Seattle's hot pile of garbage? Come on now.

Seattle's hot pile of garbage? Come on now.

I don't like them, haha. Too much Nike for my taste, plus they're kind of the genesis of the Nike design takeover of the NFL, and I'm not a fan of the trend

24orncx.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

When I read this thread before I never noticed the set with the gun metal grey so I'm assuming that's your edit and reason for the bump. I don't totally dislike it but thereaare some things I would suggest changing. I think the numbers should be white and blue with the grey as an outline. It's also hard to differentiate the stripes on the "home" jersey.

Love the gun-metal gray helmets and pants, but I'm having some reservations about the jerseys. Maybe it's my screen and/or eyes, but there isn't much contrast between the gray and navy on the shoulder stripes and, to some extent, the numbers. It's almost as if the navy jerseys has a half stripe, while the white jersey has one really thick stripe.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived