Jvelleu

Seattle Seahawks Full Body Logo

I like that you didn't make it look awkward or like you just slapped their primary on a completely different logo.

wait, birds have tongues?

Yep

eagle-tongue-glenn-lawrence.jpg

While I like the original alternate logo for it's realism and Native American look, I really dig this logo. It looks more sporty and fits the Seahawks more.

That is beautiful. I'd love to see them use this on merchandise, and on undershirts.

That looks great! As a Seahawks fan, I can't imagine the primary changing any time soon after the Super Bowl championship, but I'd be totally in favour of bringing in something like this as an alternate logo

Can we get a version with the lighter blue replaced with neon green

Can we get a version with the lighter blue replaced with neon green

And if we do get this version, can we see it being lit on fire, packaged in a box, set to sea, burned again, and then banished to Siberia? :lol: Jokes aside, I don't think a neon green would look too great with this logo. I don't mind the neon green for the Seattle Seahawks, in fact I love the neon green, but I don't think it'd go well with this logo. Way too detailed for such a highlighter color to look good. But hey, maybe i'm wrong.

This is fantastic! Really good work here, Jvelleu. I agree with some of the other comments though, there definitely needs to be some more lime green. The design, however, is top notch.

Seahawks, take notice! This should be your official alternate logo! Lime green is present, in tongue and eye, and that will do for this excellent logo!

this is beautiful

the only thing i would change is maybe tilt the head up a little so the neck isn't so long?

just minor, not a big deal at all