NEW Soccer Template **UPDATE 04/30** 3rd Page!

DomTheAthlete29

I'm really digging this template so far. Marble21 has a point about the rugby physique, though. Regardless, looking good.

May I ask what is potentially a stupid question on these forums... Is there a SVG or Illustrator doc coming, or is it up to us to take the PNG and work with that? I've seen flat templates shared before, so just curious.

It's also very possible that I've overlooked something else, in which case... my apologies.

There isn't an .svg or illustrator doc coming anytime soon. In the future I might open it up for others to use, but I would like to keep it in house at least until I finish the big project I have planned for it over the summer.

I'd also appreciate it if nobody works with the .png to 'trace' this template either. It's my personal template and when I'm ready to share I will.

In regards to the rugby physique, the player is meant to look like a mannequin. If you look at the Nike mannequins their upper bodies are slightly bigger than their lower bodies. I personally like the size, even if it's little top heavy.

The back view neck area is bothering me but I can't figure out why.

Gotcha. By all means. I wasn't sure, but now I am. Although I know what happens when I assume, I've always thought there was implication in threads about templates that meant sharing of said template. My mistake. Good thing I work from my own.

Some guys like to give out their templates others don't.

This thread wasn't meant to share the template, but to get feedback on the one I was creating so I can improve it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job on the football template Chris. The shading is very nicely done in the areas where the kits cast shadows during movements. I like how you have views of the front, back and sides for showing different patches and other embroidery. Like the rest of the group that has made comments, I agree with different collars being made to interchange due to different clubs and kit manufacturers. Keep up the good work mate! Looking forward to finished product.

Template123_zps181f1f22.png

--Added ribbing to the top of the socks and some more shading--

Really would love some help with the shading of the jersey/pants! Thats what I am struggling with. Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Archived