Sign in to follow this  
Rays

April 1st, some uniform related joke stories today ?

I remember the year the Edge jersey's came out, the guy who runs Icethetics posted an April Fools joke how the NHL immediately regretted the jersey switch, and were going to go to new jerseys, that would be designed on the show Project Runway.

lol he got a lot of people's hopes up, and got some backlash for it

Due to fan outrage by the fans, the Bucs are discontinuing the uniform change and have decided to revert back to the previous season's uniforms.

my sources are my headmate Fapper Dan, The Onion and Tumblr.

Nice, reminds me of modern roller derby from 4-5 years ago, when you'd have "numbers" like pi, i, and my favorite: fish on skates.

game-2-1.jpg

The skater's name: Eva Lucien

Orlando City posted an article about rebranding to the Sea Cows a few hours ago. Ironically enough, the logo they made isn't actually half bad.

Orlando City posted an article about rebranding to the Sea Cows a few hours ago. Ironically enough, the logo they made isn't actually half bad.

Sea cows are alot of fun.......they hang around my local KFC and Mcdonalds, amazingly they have learned to drive cars !!

Is Chris really not gonna have a April fools story on the front page !!?

I remember a year when a poster said the Sharks were rebranding. Actually some bought it

Orlando Manatees

OCManatees.jpg

Sea cows are alot of fun.......they hang around my local KFC and Mcdonalds, amazingly they have learned to drive cars !!

But it's true! I read it on Wikipedia! :P

w7ILz7C.png

No April Fools Joke from Chris this year. I just see the story about the new english language Padres jerseys.

Introducing the IronPigs' one-series-only "Pigsty" uniform; to be unveiled Aug 7th @ Coca-Cola Park vs the MUD Hens!

1602011_10152122562834081_188650171_o.jp

Found an article, not about uniforms, but it stated that Maryland was moving from big 10 to the SEC. I though it was ligit until they talked about the skiing team and their undefeated records in football against ohio state and michigan. Then at the end it said April fools

My school, Winona State University, posted on their website that we would be changing color schemes from purple and white to green and gold. A couple of my friends actually posted their frustrations about the "news" on social media.

http://winonastateu.com/2014/04/farewell-purple-hello-green-gold/

No April Fools Joke from Chris this year. I just see the story about the new english language Padres jerseys.

Um...

I think he was trying to sell the joke.