April 1st, some uniform related joke stories today ?

Rays

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the year the Edge jersey's came out, the guy who runs Icethetics posted an April Fools joke how the NHL immediately regretted the jersey switch, and were going to go to new jerseys, that would be designed on the show Project Runway.

lol he got a lot of people's hopes up, and got some backlash for it

Nice, reminds me of modern roller derby from 4-5 years ago, when you'd have "numbers" like pi, i, and my favorite: fish on skates.

game-2-1.jpg

The skater's name: Eva Lucien

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Orlando City posted an article about rebranding to the Sea Cows a few hours ago. Ironically enough, the logo they made isn't actually half bad.

Sea cows are alot of fun.......they hang around my local KFC and Mcdonalds, amazingly they have learned to drive cars !!

Orlando City posted an article about rebranding to the Sea Cows a few hours ago. Ironically enough, the logo they made isn't actually half bad.

Orlando Manatees

OCManatees.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Sea cows are alot of fun.......they hang around my local KFC and Mcdonalds, amazingly they have learned to drive cars !!

But it's true! I read it on Wikipedia! :P

w7ILz7C.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Found an article, not about uniforms, but it stated that Maryland was moving from big 10 to the SEC. I though it was ligit until they talked about the skiing team and their undefeated records in football against ohio state and michigan. Then at the end it said April fools

My school, Winona State University, posted on their website that we would be changing color schemes from purple and white to green and gold. A couple of my friends actually posted their frustrations about the "news" on social media.

http://winonastateu.com/2014/04/farewell-purple-hello-green-gold/

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived