Rays

Least used color combo in pro sports

i did a quick count of the 4 major Pro American leagues and condensing their colors down to the 2 or 3 primary swatches, there are 22 teams that use a unique palette. they are:

San Jose Sharks

Anaheim Ducks

Colorado Avalanche

Calgary Flames (yep, red and yellow)

Minnesota Wild

Miami Heat

OKC Thunder

Dallas Mavericks (bright blue, navy, silver)

Milwaukee Bucks

Charlotte Hornets (did not count Bobcats)

New Orleans Pelicans

Phoenix Suns

Utah Jazz

Seattle Seahawks

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys (only team with navy and silver)

Tampa Bay Buccs

Tennessee Titans

Washington Redskins

Jacksonville Jaguars

Miami Dolphins

Miami Marlins

What am I missing about the Kansas City Chiefs here?
Red and white. Im counting primary logo and primary uniforms.
Still lost. Chiefs aren't red and yellow?

Or just for this exercise? And if that's the case, then what's the point?

i did a quick count of the 4 major Pro American leagues and condensing their colors down to the 2 or 3 primary swatches, there are 22 teams that use a unique palette. they are:

San Jose Sharks

Anaheim Ducks

Colorado Avalanche

Calgary Flames (yep, red and yellow)

Minnesota Wild

Miami Heat

OKC Thunder

Dallas Mavericks (bright blue, navy, silver)

Milwaukee Bucks

Charlotte Hornets (did not count Bobcats)

New Orleans Pelicans

Phoenix Suns

Utah Jazz

Seattle Seahawks

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys (only team with navy and silver)

Tampa Bay Buccs

Tennessee Titans

Washington Redskins

Jacksonville Jaguars

Miami Dolphins

Miami Marlins

What am I missing about the Kansas City Chiefs here?
Red and white. Im counting primary logo and primary uniforms.
Still lost. Chiefs aren't red and yellow?

Or just for this exercise? And if that's the case, then what's the point?

Don't the Rockets wear red and Yellow too fairly often?

I see the chiefs as red and white. The Rockets wear yellow on an alternate uniform. Feel free to do your own count any way you want

Dark Green/Pine, Tan/Wheat/Vintage White, and white. Only team that I can think of that comes close is the Wild but they use Red in their scheme as well.

I see the chiefs as red and white. The Rockets wear yellow on an alternate uniform. Feel free to do your own count any way you want

Just like how I see the Vikings. Purple and White.

Sorry, I just don't see how yellow doesn't make it into the Chiefs "2 or 3 primary swatches" in anyone's count, especially one that highlights the Flames as THE red and yellow team. (Black, anyone? Anyone?) I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and thought I was missing something other than "It's my count and I'll do it how I want." But that's fine.

For what it's worth, the NFL Record and Fact Book lists KC's colors as "Red, Gold, and White." It's no style guide, but...

Then again, 3 NFL teams have been completely overlooked by various posters in this thread and all of them involved yellow. (Packers, Vikings, Chiefs.) Kudos for sticking to your guns. I guess I'll see myself out. You kids have fun with this... whatever it is.

Purple and white ? surely they are purple and gold, white is the 3 "color" all teams have.

would anyone call the Lakers purple and white ? No, it´s purple and gold

Purple and white ? surely they are purple and gold, white is the 3 "color" all teams have.

That is because the Lakers actually use purple and gold. Unlike the Vikings who use white more than yellow (athletic gold).

That is because the Lakers actually use purple and gold. Unlike the Vikings who use white more than yellow (athletic gold).
its still the same 3 colors doesn't matter in what order they are used, the same way the chiefs and flames both use red and yellow, the flames just added black

If you dont count their primary logo then yea.

Alright, Chiefs are red white and yellow. 21 unique pro sports palettes

Jets-Green and White

Nets-Black and White

Eagles- Midnight Green, Black and White

Redskins Burgundy....not sure if any other teams wear maroon/burgundy in all of pro sports

Jets-Green and White

Nets-Black and White

Eagles- Midnight Green, Black and White

Redskins Burgundy....not sure if any other teams wear maroon/burgundy in all of pro sports

Avs...

I would love to see maroon /burgundy used in MLB.. Like the old Phillies uniforms. Think it is very underused in Pro sports.

This whole topic again gets me riled up over the Padres management's perplexing stance on refusing to embrace the very unique brown. Their merchandise would instantly be catapulted into the top 10 in the MLB with a switch back to brown. Why they don't want to be popular and sell a lot of merchandise is truly an enigma.

Templeton.jpg

Because it's godawful ugly?

This whole topic again gets me riled up over the Padres management's perplexing stance on refusing to embrace the very unique brown. Their merchandise would instantly be catapulted into the top 10 in the MLB with a switch back to brown. Why they don't want to be popular and sell a lot of merchandise is truly an enigma.

Templeton.jpg

No it's not.

Templeton.jpg

No it's not.
Yes it is. Especially those particular uniforms that he posted. You're trying to convince people that they should go back to brown and you use that as an example? They looked like freakin' Taco Bell employees!

Guys, it's subjective.

But it's not ugly.

Guys, it's subjective.

But it's not ugly.

Well if you don't think those are ugly, you must not think anything is ugly.

The Padres should use grey facemasks next year, because the CCSLC's opinion about them is not divided enough.

Got a call from my jeweler, this just in

And bitches love me cause I'm :censored:ing with their best friends

Not a lesbian, but she a freak though

This ain't for one night, Im shining all week ho

Im sippin' Clicquot and rocking yellow diamonds

So many rocks up in my watch I cant tell what the time is

Got a pocket full of big faces

Throw it up cause every :censored: that Im with Taylored

Yeah ahuh, you know what it is

Brown and yellow, Brown and yellow