Least used color combo in pro sports

Rays

If we want to say that a team is unique by including third colors, wouldn't the Cavs count? Honestly, I think this only really works between the primary colors because I don't see how we can qualify the Cowboys or Heat as underused colors (of the Cavs for that matter)...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also don't think I have seen any other red/purple team

3128420_display_image.jpg?1314154367

I wonder if that color scheme could've stuck if they hadn't gone with those two-tone black back jerseys. Because they look so damn good when you just view them from the front.

• 2 weeks later...

Purple is underused in general. It's a royal color but is obviously thought of as a girly color.

But I'll say purple and green.

Bucks used to use it (great uniform, hated because the Bucks specifically used it)

G0l9ugN.jpg

Ducks used to use it (close enough, amazing uniform)

kariya_101213_672.jpg]

Diamondbacks used to use it sort of (amazing uniform, teal is close to green)

E0K5879-402x575.jpg

That's all I can think of. And two of them aren't really purple and green.

I wonder if that color scheme could've stuck if they hadn't gone with those two-tone black back jerseys. Because they look so damn good when you just view them from the front.

The black in back is what makes them look unique and good.

The black in back is what makes them look unique and good.
the purple red, black, and silver color scheme make them unique. The black in the back made them look stupid

Purple is underused in general. It's a royal color but is obviously thought of as a girly color.

But I'll say purple and green.

Bucks used to use it (great uniform, hated because the Bucks specifically used it)

G0l9ugN.jpg

Ducks used to use it (close enough, amazing uniform)

kariya_101213_672.jpg]

Diamondbacks used to use it sort of (amazing uniform, teal is close to green)

E0K5879-402x575.jpg

That's all I can think of. And two of them aren't really purple and green.

86693.jpg

St Catherine's Stompers were a minor league affiliate of the Blue Jays in the 80s and 90s

The only combination of tangerine and white I am aware of - Blackpool Football Club:bfc7.jpg

While the shirt colour may be considered as orange by most people, Blackpool themselves refer to it as tangerine, so tangerine it is.

Looks a lot like Houston Dynamo

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Have some team ever worn royal blue and teal? I loved that combination on the old Sauber Petronas F1 Team.

sauber_petronas2_1024x768.jpg

Royal blue, teal and yellow would be a good color scheme for a new Clippers identity, IMO. Maybe with a teeny tiny bit of red accent like on that car.

Archived