Least used color combo in pro sports

Rays

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and my favourite colour combo, not used by any other team that I know:

Riblon_Credit_Kramon.jpg

This is a lovely color scheme and probably the "winner" of this thread, because I can't think of anything even relatively close to this color scheme.

This might be close:

Arbutus-Brown-Whitecaps-Jersey-2012.jpg

BTW, Brown/Light Blue is amazing, no matter what the case.

and my favourite colour combo, not used by any other team that I know:

Riblon_Credit_Kramon.jpg

This is a lovely color scheme and probably the "winner" of this thread, because I can't think of anything even relatively close to this color scheme.

This might be close:

Arbutus-Brown-Whitecaps-Jersey-2012.jpg

BTW, Brown/Light Blue is amazing, no matter what the case.

Forgot about this Whitecaps kit. Interestingly enough, I hated it the first time I saw it. But holy hell, that is one fantastic kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been brought up already, but I think the Denver Nuggets are the only team that uses their color combo.

Chargers? Rays too, although the blues are more prominate.
grizzlies too
Sabres as well?

That's what- She

Virginia Tech's maroon and orange

Everyone keeps saying this, but look at the thread title people. It says PRO SPORTS. Last I heard the Virginia Institute of Technology was still a university and players aren't SUPPOSED to be payed.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Everyone keeps saying this, but look at the thread title people. It says PRO SPORTS. Last I heard the Virginia Institute of Technology was still a university and players aren't SUPPOSED to be payed.

...and yet there are still very few if any PRO teams that use it, correct? VT was thrown in there for reference.

3.11p-beamer-gif.gif

...and yet there are still very few if any PRO teams that use it, correct? VT was thrown in there for reference.

But Virginia Tech is not a pro team. So why you where referencing them as one is beyond me.

Hear me out on this one!

How about a green that when you use a color picker or find the pantone for the colors through Colorwerx, it actually IS green (or at least closer to pure green) instead of coming up like dark greenish teal (or straight up dark teal or cyan). The Seahawks lime green, Celtics green, Utah Jazz green is the only one that I can muster up so far.

Werder Bremen uses it. Well, on the recent uniforms orange isn't that prominent no more.

%7Boption%7Dhttp:/]

My dear friend......soccer is not a pro sport......... hell it´s not even A sport !

Kidding :)

Archived