BucksFan5's Video Game Football Concepts - Fallout Added

BucksFan5

I am not fully done with the Elder Scrolls Concept. I just wanted to ask you guys for some advice. I have two helmets i have made and i cant decide which one to use.

This one isnt completely done, But i just wanted to show the direction i was going to go.

skyrim_helmet_dovakiin_by_bucksfan5-d7d9

Or this one which is fully done.

skyrim_helmet_dragon_by_bucksfan5-d7d9ac

These two will lead to two completely different uniforms so i just wanted to know which one you think is better.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided that I was going to use the dragon helmet but made a change or two. I also decided that i would do the Imperials and the Stormcloaks for the Elder Scrolls.

I will be using the horns for a cool alternate :)

I have the Imperials done and will finish the Stormcloaks up in a bit. I tried to make the Imperials look very ornate. In the game they are the richer of the two so i made it look that way with the glistening gold flywire, stripes, Helmet Logo, Helmet facemask and pant stripes.

Home:

Full: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/096/f/1/elder_scrolls_imperial_home_by_bucksfan5-d7daizj.jpg

elder_scrolls_imperial_home_by_bucksfan5

Away:

Full: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/096/6/b/elder_scrolls_imperial_away_by_bucksfan5-d7daid8.jpg

elder_scrolls_imperial_away_by_bucksfan5

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You nailed the Imperials. This fits them perfectly on how they always feel like they're "above" everyone else. I can't imagine these being any better.

I echo this completely. If you were to do a "Stormcloak" alt, I think that a brown/black/silver combo would suit them very well.

Try to implement some blue in there too, that's the color of the stormcloak banner. Just Google "stormcloak" and it'll pop up. I'd also like to see the bear from the banner on the helmet.

Oh my god... I don't play a few of these games but this series is sweet! The possibilities are endless with the Elder Scrolls, you could go Imperial vs. Stormcloak, as you've already promised to do, you could also do a Dark Brotherhood set, Nightingales, Thieves Guild, Forsworn, Blades, Volkihar, Dawnguard, and even uniforms for every hold guard. Trust me, by no means do I expect you to do all these uniforms, but it would be a very pleasant surprise.

As for the Imperials, I think they would have a much more regal uniform than the Stormcloaks, who could have the head of a bear pelt as the helmet, a play on the headdress Stone-Fist wears. The Stormcloaks seem like they would be a much more gritty football team, for example, the Patriots vs. the Browns. I think the uniforms would reflect that as they do in the NFL, and it seems that's the direction you're taking this.

Great job. Perfect.

Archived