After the FSU "leaked" logo got around,I thought I might share my favorite logos,unis,Ect.

You can share your favorite logos,as I will like to get your interests in sport logos.

I will be counting it up from 1 to 100. I will try to get an equal number of uniforms,logos per sport league. Hope you have fun! :)

"So look at yourself. Are you somebody to see good in your world or somebody to oppose the other person or party?"

Here's the top 5

1.New York Yankees Logo 1947-

Even though the cap logo is more famous,this cries America. Yankees have the best logo,in my opinion.

2.San Deigo Padres "Flyin Friar" Logo 1969-1984

Even though there are modern logos of this,the original one is better. The Padres later switched to bad logos for 25 years before the 2012 logo. Should have kept the original "Friar" logo.

3.LA Rams "Rammin' Ram" logos 1951-1982

Rams were better in LA. I think the logos made them better. Switched to helmet logos in 1983.

4.NYC FC logo 2015-

Screams NYC. Subway token? Could be.A year before they take the field,it is already one of my favorites.

5.Philadelphia Flyers logo 1967-

Love how it looks,love the style,and those Flyers won two Cups.Could this be their "Forever Logo"? We may never know.

I'l be back. Leave comments! Thanks! :)

"So look at yourself. Are you somebody to see good in your world or somebody to oppose the other person or party?"

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my favorite logos

Football

Hamilton Tiger Cats (Current)

Denver Broncos (Current)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (New)

Oakland Raiders (Current)

New England Patriots (Old)

Hockey

Hamilton Bulldogs (Current)

San Jose Sharks (Both current & old)

Florida Panthers (Current)

Basketball

Charlotte Hornets (Both new & old)

Vancouver Grizzlies (Defunct)

Baseball

Tampa Bay Devil Rays (First season)

Arizona Diamond Backs ( Both current & old)

Archived