jaker52

uconn rebranding need feedback

first post to sportslogos.net and i need feedback. Enjoy!Untitled49_zps163b66e2.jpegUntitled552_zps42b3575a.jpegUntitled561_zpsde37fe77.jpegUntitled57_zps9477f9ab.jpegUntitled59_zpsceec7d3e.jpegUntitled58_zps8da77034.jpegUntitled613_zps875e00e2.jpegUntitled60_zps35eed603.jpegUntitled521_zpse23c9334.jpeg

Untitled423_zps2c56e45d.jpeg

I know minimalism is all the rage these days, but this is too far.

mcrosby sry my thing messed up but its up now

Get rid of the weird dotted pattern and make it a solid color.

The biggest thing is that it is basically the adidas template...

Seems all you did was slap UCONN on some basic font, slap it on a couple generic templates and called it a rebrand. Didn't even bother to name your image files. Just lazy and uninspired. At least make it look like you put some effort into it and spent more than five minutes on it and try again.

Seems all you did was slap UCONN on some basic font, slap it on a couple generic templates and called it a rebrand. Didn't even bother to name your image files. Just lazy and uninspired. At least make it look like you put some effort into it and spent more than five minutes on it and try again.

But he colored the template in, surely that's original :rolleyes: . Also, Let's not forget that he put a Nike school on a Adidas template.

as a texas a&m fan and fan of adidas i really like keep it but i think you should change the helmet color

also try to put some patterns on the shoulder area of the football uniforms