1 City, 1 Team, 7 Sports - Johnstonville Nighthawks *Soccer*

1clkgtramg

Um no offense guys but if you read back I mentioned how darks are home. Its not the NBA or MLB, its my own league for a separate country so the same rules don't necesarily apply. Hell, the NHL used to be white home and Soccer can be anything, its really irrelevant what the jersey is labelled under. How about a comment on how it looks over minuscule technicalities?

Time for Soccer. This concept is about 8 months old so it's still on my old Adidas template, and has NASL Patches on it. But since I don't have a league logo, it will give you an idea of what it will look like. There are no shorts or socks because it was an old design so just imagine Brown shorts :P

So no one has an issue with what colour home is, the Cream one is the home/main jersey with the Black one being the clash jersey. There are also 2 more Alternate jerseys, one is Reese-afied and the other is Breast Cancer jersey (the other team was all pink, hence the majority of light blue) and another Hershey brand "Almond Joy" (which isnt available in Canada) is the main sponsor.

13765553204_996960104a_o.png
13765188675_fd6628e2dd_o.png

I would make the numbers white on the Reese's jersey

I agree. The black blends into the dark brown too much.

My thoughts too. I'll have to dig out the layered version of it and fix it.

here is the updated version. The White letters on the back were even worse. I settled with just removing the back striping as there is no brown jersey anyway. Hopefully it retains it's uniqueness.

13767241104_ee1d469e89_o.png

I'm going to hate chocolate when I'm done this thread :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived