WizKid's College Lacrosse Concepts

WizKid

Whats up everybody. Its been awhile since I posted some lax concepts and I finally finished a new helmet template for the Warrior Regulator. Also, I would like to introduce my design brand, Ape City Designs. Hopefully, I can start up my graphic tee business soon.

Anyways, here is my take on defending national champion, Duke.

LayoutTemplate1DisplayDukeLaxApril5Home_

LayoutTemplate1DisplayDukeLaxApril5Road_

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Really like what you've got so far. Also I enjoy that you're sticking to already existing NCAA teams.. even though doing fantasy concepts for schools without lacrosse are cool it's a little bit more fun looking at redesigns to compare and contrast them to what they've already got. Can't wait to see the rest!

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

• 1 month later...

After a long hiatus and watching the Final Four this weekend, I'm resuming my series! Also, I changed my overall template to a simple universal one.

Here's Denver. Lets go Pio's!!

LayoutTemplate1DisplayDenverLaxMay25Home

LayoutTemplate1DisplayDenverLaxMay25Road

Princeton is up next.

Is "Pio's" an official wordmark it looks really funky and I wouldn't think pioneers just by looking at it

The Pio's logo is something I created and not an official logo. Also just in case, I made another helmet with the same design but with the interlocking DU.

If more people would weigh-in against the Pio's logo then I'll change it.

Yea, I'm against it too. It seems too childish or like a kids team nickname. Also, Pio's doesn't make me think pioneers. For instance Ottawa Senators and TB Lightning had 3rd jerseys with shortened nicknames. I didn't really like those but Sens and Bolts make you know the team name. Pio's doesn't though

• 1 month later...

Sorry about the long hiatus guys. My computer screen cracked about a month ago and I almost lost all of my saved work. Also, I wont be returning to UDC in the fall. Instead, I'll starting at nearby, Prince George's Community College this fall and hopefully transfer to Morgan State after I get my associates degree. More than likely, I will play for their club lacrosse team once I get there.

I didn't forget about adjusting the Denver helmet either. I just recently created a layout that I'm trying out right here.

LayoutTemplate2SyracusePrimary_zps02e6fd

LayoutTemplate2UNCPrimary_zps32c535ba.pn

Let me know how you feel about these.

Archived