Indigo League

JamieRose

It's been a while since I last posted a concept, and it's about time I change that! I've got here a new concept soccer series for the Indigo League. I'll be starting out with the top tier of the league and then expanding beyond that. The top tier will be known as Indigo League 1.

So the indigo League will be the main soccer league of the Pokémon universe, and will contain clubs from the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions. I'll be starting off with League 1 and progressing down through the ranks as I go. The vast majority of the clubs will be pulled from the main games, with some being pulled from side games and the cartoon.

FHxeup4.png

AC Saffron

Blackthorn Dragons

Cerulean City

Ecruteak Gengar

Sootopolis FC

SXQUCoP.png

Cianwood Coast

Sinnoh International

MxCUClA.png

Royal Viridian FC

TDZiMMB.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, another Soccer concept league... with a twist!! Very interested even though my knowledge of Pokemon has vanished since the early 00's haha.

btw, digging the Pokeball League logo.

AC Saffron

Shining, Golden Land of Commerce

AC Saffron is one of the oldest and most decorated of all the clubs in Indigo League. They formed in 1896 and won 20 titles between 1931 and 1995. They haven't clinched the title since 1996 when Team Rocket occupied Saffron City, although they reached 2nd place in the 2012-13 season. Silph Co. has been the club's sponsor since the 2009-2010 season.

The shape of the crest is based upon the Silph Company tower seen in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. It features an AC at the top within a golden circle, symbolic of the city's gym badge. The silhouette at the bottom is that of an Alakazam, a powerful psychic type.

7GBmXYh.png

9dSafD5.png

TDZiMMB.png

wow!! that Presentation!!!! anyway, love the 2 tone/sublimated orange bits. I think the Clash kit could use orange instead of Grey though. I'm not liking the outline on the name/numbers, but everything else is solid!

Not going to lie, I was just about to start crafting ideas on doing a Pokemon Soccer concept league. Guess I'll have to hold back for a while now, I'm sure your execution will be better anyways.

Great job with Saffron. I love how you included Alakazam in your crest, it makes it even more poke-like. Excited to see what you have in store!

I was thinking of doing something like a football helmet series based on Pokemon, but heck with that, this seems much more interesting :D

That crest is golden (ba dum tss). Love the kits ad well. Will be watching closely

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Am I so old that I don't know anything about Pokemon other than the names of the two main characters? Oh, well.

This is still looking really good so far. Already followed.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Am I so old that I don't know anything about Pokemon other than the names of the two main characters? Oh, well.

This is still looking really good so far. Already followed.

Don't feel bad. I'm 16, and played Pokémon as a kid, and I can't really remember anything about it.

Huge Pokemon fan here. My roommate and I started going through all the episodes last year, and I completed them during the summer. Own all the movies and main games and would consider myself a Pokemon Master (even put it in my twitter bio). Don't know a bunch about soccer, but I'm real excited for this thread!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Cool stuff!

I'm not remotely a Pokemon fan, but I'm fascinated with what you're attempting here. As someone completely clueless about the Pokemon universe except for a couple of names, I'll be able to evaluate it almost strictly on design, rather than how cleverly you have probably integrated whatever Poke-element you are using on a particular logo.

Cerulean City FC

“The Floral Lagoon City”

Formed in 1952, Cerulean City has spent most of its history in League 2, with scattered 1-2 season stints in League 1. Their current tenure in League 1 began in 2004, two years after the team was purchased by The Sensational Sisters of Cerulean Gym fame. They managed to win the 2010 Indigo League Championship in a major upset over Slateport City, who was trying to acquire their third straight championship. Since then, Cerulean City has finished each season within the league’s top 10.

The team’s current sponsor is Miracle Bicycle Shops, headquartered in Cerulean City.

zDp8hqZ.png

gVGcTZ0.png

TDZiMMB.png

Archived