Indigo League

JamieRose

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if Pallet town should have their team dedicated to Pikachu. I would do something related to Prof. Oaks lab. For such a small town, it's always been weird to me that one of the biggest Pokemon professors lives and does his lab work there.

Well, it is Oak's home town. Also, wasn't there a PokeCenter that had, like a million Pikachus providing power?

Not sure if Pallet town should have their team dedicated to Pikachu. I would do something related to Prof. Oaks lab. For such a small town, it's always been weird to me that one of the biggest Pokemon professors lives and does his lab work there.

Well, it is Oak's home town. Also, wasn't there a PokeCenter that had, like a million Pikachus providing power?

That was the Pokemon Center in Veridian City, and that was only in the anime (maybe on of the mangas?). But that was literally a 5 min piece of the episode and never mentioned again.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Cianwood Coast

"A Port of Crashing Waves"

Cianwood coast is an old team without a notable history. They formed in 1928 and spent many years mid-table in league 1 and 2, occasionally bouncing back and forth. They managed to win one Indigo League championship in 1968, but that was all. In the 1987 the team was relegated to the IRSL and spent nearly two decades there until coming back League 2 in 2004.

The sponsor is Cameron, a film and printing company.

1svPLSl.png

Hf3K4yM.png

TDZiMMB.png

That shield just looks like Chuck to me. Well done. What about having the in-house shop as the sponsor? The one where you have to pick up the Secret Potion. I feel like that might be a little more applicable than a small house that is all but worthless without the GameBoy Printer...

ojNNazQ.jpg

Cianwood is good, but being a city with a fighting type gym, I feel the team should reflect that i some way, maybe a one-off alternate?

I agree. While it still is 3/4ths covered by water, some incorporation of the fighting type should be represented. I'm not saying you need a hitmonlee or hitmonchan to represent that, or a Pokemon in general, but some sort of of fighting type reference would make this good logo great.

I believe in the DS remake of Heart Gold and Soul Silver, the Safari Zone was moved right next door to Cianwood, accessible to the left of the town, going through a cave. That may have been a better sponsor. Great work anyways. Great work thus far

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I believe in the DS remake of Heart Gold and Soul Silver, the Safari Zone was moved right next door to Cianwood, accessible to the left of the town, going through a cave. That may have been a better sponsor. Great work anyways. Great work thus far

That would be a nice sponsor, but like you said, it was in the remake. Plus there are so many Safari Zones, so I think Fuchsia would be the best fit for that sponsor.

Cianwood is good, but being a city with a fighting type gym, I feel the team should reflect that i some way, maybe a one-off alternate?

I agree. While it still is 3/4ths covered by water, some incorporation of the fighting type should be represented. I'm not saying you need a hitmonlee or hitmonchan to represent that, or a Pokemon in general, but some sort of of fighting type reference would make this good logo great.

Chuck did have a Poliwrath....

ojNNazQ.jpg

Sootopolis FC

"The mystical city where history slumbers."

Sootopolis played their first game on the salty island pitch in 1940. Due to their isolated location, gathering talent was often difficult for the team. Through most of their history, the team was comprised of mostly Sootopolis natives, and at times it was exclusive. Despite this, Sootopolis has amongst the most passionate fans throughout the league, and it is an honor to make the youth squad. Today, Sootopolis is considered one of the top teams, having won 13 Indigo League Championships.

Pokémart is the team’s primary sponsor, and the kits are manufactured by Absol.

HANW3uI.png

w0hyQ3p.png

Manufacturer logo close-up

WmFeubE.png

TDZiMMB.png

I agree with the above, a light cyan color would match the color of the city. I'd love to see some implementation of the rain outside of the crest, since it's raining there most of the game after you awake Kyogre. I love the Absol logo, and that the light blue kit has the one stripe to resemble Absol.

You could also have the Wallace Cup as the sponsor. If you go off the anime, the previous Gym Leader Wallace has a Pokemon Contest held in the Sinnoh region that is the top of the top contests. I think that would fit perfectly.

ojNNazQ.jpg

That would be a nice sponsor, but like you said, it was in the remake. Plus there are so many Safari Zones, so I think Fuchsia would be the best fit for that sponsor.

Chuck did have a Poliwrath....

That's Water-Fighting. Also, there should be a Crown City team, the city from the Zoroark movie. There was a Pokemon "Baccer" world cup there, so you could do something interesting.

Also:Veilstone Meteors & Dream Canalave FC (Darkrai & Cresellia).

Holy :censored: this most certainly does not B, B, or S. Indeed I'm loving the hell out of it. Keep it up! :D

Also, I'd love it if either Oldale or Petalburg's team had something to do with the Gardevoir line, since Route 102 is the only place you can find Ralts. :3

Conworlds: Safir Alliance | Hoennverse

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wondering what happened with this concept series. Thought it was going pretty nicely

I'm missing it also. Apparently the Hoenn Remake hype was too much to handle.

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived