Kaepnernick Investigated For Sex Crimes

Cujo

It's sad that it's gotten to the point that the plethora of false claims against celebrities makes me roll my eyes whenever there's an accusation like this. The logic I always use is that you know damn well what's going to happen when you go to a famous guy's hotel room/house.

That summed it up oh so nicely.

If we haven't learned from the Jameis Winston case, you actually need facts to back up these pointless allegations in a hope to profit from it financially or for the attention.

I still think it's important for this to be investigated, because you never know. There was nobody "forcing themself" on her. You can't just imply that from these allegations, OnWis97. There is no justice in assuming. Innocent until proven guilty. There isn't a shred of evidence tat he is guilty. So let's not assume.

I trust a metro police department* to investigate as opposed to a local college PD force or the campus police themselves (with former beat officers or not).

And Mizzou has a great investigation record.

Former swimmer Sasha Menu Courey in the past or Dorial Green-Beckham this week.

*-Then again, Miami-Dade PD has a little image issue after the ULTRA Festival

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm not buying it. There are too many details that just don't add up.

Who slips a Micky to a woman they've already had sex with consensually?

Glenn Quagmire

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

If we haven't learned from the Jameis Winston case, you actually need facts to back up these pointless allegations in a hope to profit from it financially or for the attention.

MOD EDIT "facts" don't exist because the Tallahassee police department is a bunch of corrupt scumbags.

MOD EDIT

2. I know the full story and I know who was all involved with the case. If you still believe Jameis was guilty than that's your problem, because the justice system did their job and he wasn't convicted of any crimes. The case was a sham and a waste of time. the police department in Tallahassee is known for being stricter on the sports teams anyway.

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT "facts" don't exist because the Tallahassee police department is a bunch of corrupt scumbags.

MOD EDIT

2. I know the full story and I know who was all involved with the case. If you still believe Jameis was guilty than that's your problem, because the justice system did their job and he wasn't convicted of any crimes. The case was a sham and a waste of time. the police department in Tallahassee is known for being stricter on the sports teams anyway. Circling the wagon? Really? You're still circling the wagon on nonsense allegations.

MOD EDIT

So, who gave you the full story? Was it somebody on the Tallahassee police department? If it was, have you ruled out the possibility that they might be a little biased in their representation of what happened?

MOD EDIT

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

MOD EDIT

2. I know the full story and I know who was all involved with the case. If you still believe Jameis was guilty than that's your problem, because the justice system did their job and he wasn't convicted of any crimes. The case was a sham and a waste of time. the police department in Tallahassee is known for being stricter on the sports teams anyway. Circling the wagon? Really? You're still circling the wagon on nonsense allegations.

MOD EDIT

So, who gave you the full story? Was it somebody on the Tallahassee police department? If it was, have you ruled out the possibility that they might be a little biased in their representation of what happened?

MOD EDIT

Why are you assuming that justice was not done properly? Why are you assuming the police didn't do their job right?

There has been no evidence that states neither party didn't do their job properly when going through with the case. Making an argument based off of speculation that hasn't shown any form of truth compared to the actual legal system is kinda silly.

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

Why are you assuming that justice was not done properly? Why are you assuming the police didn't do their job right?

There has been no evidence that states neither party didn't do their job properly when going through with the case. Making an argument based off of speculation that hasn't shown any form of truth compared to the actual legal system is kinda silly.

Explain how his DNA got into her panties, that's as much evidence as you need to atleast charge somebody with rape, a proper investigation would have atleast caused for a trial

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

Explain how his DNA got into her panties, that's as much evidence as you need to atleast charge somebody with rape, a proper investigation would have atleast caused for a trial
Looks like there's going to be a lot of people getting charged with rape if that's the only qualification for rape. Maybe it was consensual sex? (Which was what actually happened, according to the flipping judicial system). Of course, the judicial system is flawed, especially in Florida. But you can't just assume it was wrong when there was plenty of work done on the case by proven members of the court of law whom were actually known to be stricter on cases involving athletes.

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

Looks like there's going to be a lot of people getting charged with rape if that's the only qualification for rape. Maybe it was consensual sex? (Which was what actually happened, according to the flipping judicial system). Of course, the judicial system is flawed, especially in Florida. But you can't just assume it was wrong when there was plenty of work done on the case by proven members of the court of law whom were actually known to be stricter on cases involving athletes.
"Charged" does not mean they are guilty, just means that there is evidence that a crime could have been commuted by that person and there needs to be a trial and hearing to get proper justice. This did not occur because the Tallahassee PD did not do a proper investigation and thus a trial was never done.

Where are you getting this "not a proper investigation" theory? He wasn't convicted of a crime. You haven't any right to still assume he commuted te crime. Trust me, They wanted to charge Winston. they really did. But honestly, there wasn't enough evidence because he didn't commit a crime.

Where are you getting this "not a proper investigation" theory? He wasn't convicted of a crime. You haven't any right to still assume he commuted te crime. Trust me, They wanted to charge Winston. they really did. But honestly, there wasn't enough evidence because he didn't commit a crime.

I have the right to assume whatever I want about anyone I want. Kind of like how everyone "assumes" OJ killed his wife.

And again, on whose authority do we have it that they really wanted to charge Winston?

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I have the right to assume whatever I want about anyone I want. Kind of like how everyone "assumes" OJ killed his wife.

And again, on whose authority do we have it that they really wanted to charge Winston?

The judge and others involved in the criminal case were heavily known for convicting FSU football players. Not exactly difficult since the Football team has plenty of well, criminals. But Jameis Winston is not one of them.

I understand you have the "right to assume whatever I want about anyone I want." But I am saying that attacking me for giving the Jameis Winston drama as an example is not really a substantial argument. A 9/11 conspirator can't tell a non-conspirator to 'prove' to him that the government wasn't involved. He was never convicted. Thus, I believe he was innocent. Acting as if I am 'completely wrong' doesn't make much sense when the law proved that he didn't commit a crime.

Let's just drop this conversation, you're really just going in circles right now and I don't really have much else to say on the topic. The only point I was making was that history seems to repeat itself. A lot of these stories come out and usually just end up with false-accusations and just resulting in a crap-storm of drama for the person being wrongfully pursued.

A lot of these stories come out and usually just end up with dropped cases because of pay outs, harassment, or intimidation, just resulting in a lifetime of emotional and physical distress for the person who was assaulted.

Fixed that for you.

jNTsTyQ.png

Soarindude, you need to pull the FSU wool from over your eyes. They did not charge him because of the Heisman race, and it was going to be FSU's first chance at a National Championship in a long time which would have brought lots of revenue to the Tallahassee area, it was more beneficial to them to do nothing so they did. There was more than enough evidence that a trial should have happened.

*Clears throat*

A-HEM!

Today, we are all otaku.

You'd think that some of these people involved would have daughters or someone in their life who has been affected by assault, and would refuse to comply with any kind of coverup. But sports.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Or, if they don't have a daughter, or another woman they love and respect, you figure even one of those cops might actually have been a decent :censored: ing human being.

This is why I have come to loathe college sports. It seems to draw out the absolute worst in all American sports fandom.

I'm having a hard time seeing that happen with a pro team anywhere. Even in a sports-crazy town. Pittsburgh cops covering up a rape to protect the Steelers? Green Bay cops spiking an investigation into a Packer? Or St. Louis police with the Cardinals? Not seeing it. Not anything like this.

Does this happen because pro teams are in big cities, and high-profile college teams are often in smaller municipalities, where they have a large impact on the economy and therefore their influence is similarly outsized? Or is there something tribal about college sports that makes otherwise vaguely human people lose their sanity?

Archived