2014 Schedule Posters

JPDesign

ucf-spring-football-poster.jpg

UCF must be making the black jersey the primary this year.

Good, because the gold jersey is ugly.

Well black is an even uglier color.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is ours for just the spring game. Was a little hindered by the rebrand happening 4 days after this, so this isnt our official Schedule poster.

BlMjWGMCEAAWH9M.jpg

Someone needs to give the equipment managers lessons on how to apply the I decals to the helmets. When the helmets are worn the I is leaning forward.

Here is ours for just the spring game. Was a little hindered by the rebrand happening 4 days after this, so this isnt our official Schedule poster.

BlMjWGMCEAAWH9M.jpg

Someone needs to give the equipment managers lessons on how to apply the I decals to the helmets. When the helmets are worn the I is leaning forward.

That is a whole different battle my friend.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Holy hell that UNI one is just...awful.

It's not awful, just simple. Who needs one hundred Photoshop layers and masks, etc.

I'd say north Texas or South Carolina state may be worse.

It's awful. Why on earth they didn't have chin straps on the helmets is beyond me. Just don't wear helmets. They look like kids playing dress up. And having one game opponent listed as TBD doesn't help either.
FSU2.gif

Archived