That looks very unfinished-- as if the designer spent all his time working on the players on the left and then got told "Hey we Gotta send that poster to the printer in an hour!"

The 'Ville:

FootballPoster_zps257eaaa6.jpg

Their first ACC poster.

I really like this one, but they left a lot of white space. I would have liked to see the 5 guys centered, from a design standpoint. But I like how clean this is.

Wow, for the third straight year, the Wake poster doesn't suck. I like how it looks like a movie poster, and while I'm not a fan of inverting the colors of parts of letters, I'm okay with it. But the white mask makes me worry about the selections for this year.

Wake Forest:

BmQqkh5IIAENuls.jpg

How long until that becomes an actual alternate uniform

It looks like that SportsDesignJunkie guy's work haha.

I don't like how WF's schedule is so small on there. You would think that a schedule poster would still need to adequately display the schedule.

Three versions for LA Tech:

Bm-cLKbIEAAJBW6.jpg

Bm-cDTgIMAA7LBT.jpg

Bm-b9bDIIAAtUgU.jpg

Interesting idea for LATech. The top image uses a view of Shreveport. The bottom uses Aillet stadium on the school's campus is Ruston. Trying to figure out which city that is in the middle pic though. I think it's probably Monroe....which has it's own FBS football program at ULM.

Rocky Mountain College:

BnCcbA0CIAAGr7g.jpg

B A TTLIN

This is why smart designers will use Futura over Century Gothic.

Michigan:

Bm-Ce_PIYAANlUd.jpg

So did Adidas design this, or are we just so used to their three stripes appearing everywhere that we've internalized it?