Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ducks. Kings. Playoffs.

This might be competitive, but it is in no way going to be fun.

I'm going to lock myself in a bunker for the next couple of days to mentally prepare for the :censored: storm that's coming.

--

And San Jose, blow it up. Blow it all up.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

HOLY FUC#ING MOTHER OF SWEET MOTHER FUC#ING JESUS FUC#ING CHRIST!!! I FUC#ING LOVE THIS FUC#ING SPORT!!!

now that you've actually seen something this incredible happen, I know it's asking a lot from you, but that post after Game 4? Never, ever, do that again. Win an elimination game to play another elimination game? Yes, well, they played four, and they won four. Miracles do happen.

spacer.png

So the important question for a Ducks fan, Bob Miler or Ducks broadcast on the radio for the next series?

Bob Miller isn't on Kings radio. That's Nick Nickson and Darryl Evans.

And why is that an important question? If you're a Ducks fan, I'd expect you to listen to Steve Carroll and Dan Wood.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Ducks. Kings. Playoffs.

This might be competitive, but it is in no way going to be fun.

I'm going to lock myself in a bunker for the next couple of days to mentally prepare for the :censored: storm that's coming.

--

And San Jose, blow it up. Blow it all up.

I'll just say that from this King fan's perspective, I've got all sorts of respect for the Ducks, so here's hoping for a good series up and down the 5.

VmWIn6B.png

(cue CS85 style rant about San Jose)

Yup. It sucks. Oh well. Life goes on. I've seen almost all my teams win a championship and that's more than what many fans can say. So I'll manage.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived