Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

Outside of the Ra*g**s, the Canadiens are the team i would like to see succeed the least.

Nothing good about Quebec outside of their gentlemen's clubs and poutine...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have decided that the Canadiens will be the team I root for in the rest of the playoffs. I like their team. I like their uniforms. I like their history. I like Montreal.

I was wondering if anyone here is not anti-Habs, besides myself...

I have decided that the Canadiens will be the team I root for in the rest of the playoffs. I like their team. I like their uniforms. I like their history. I like Montreal.

Co-sign on Montreal in the East. After going there this year and seeing a game, it was all phenomenal. Outside of the Ducks losing, it was everything I wanted it to be and more. (And Habs fans were surprisingly nice! Probably had a lot to do with Saku Koivu, but still haha)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I was wondering if anyone here is not anti-Habs, besides myself...

No your not, the habs are my second team below the Islanders that I follow.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Apparently Donal Sterling was on Twitter last night upset that the Bruins lost

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/p-k-subban-targeted-by-racist-tweets-after-habs-win-1.2629759

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Seriously, it feels like goals are being undervalued because puck possession rules all.

You don't score goals by not having the puck, you lunchbox.

Dan Boyle would like a word with you, young admiral...

I've always thought the Chicago sweaters were a tad overrated, even before the bandwagon, but hey, hockey fans have a hard-on for Original Six stuff, so there you go.

Montreal is one of those franchises I have no opinion of, but if I wanted to switch teams, they'd probably get one of the final roses from me. Proven history to win, good logos, no idiotic team players or bone-headed ownership. Things I enjoy.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Anti-black sentiment... in BOSTON?!?!

I refuse to believe that! Derogatory comments in one of the most racially and culturally segregated communities in America? I refuse to believe it!

Still... Go B's

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/p-k-subban-targeted-by-racist-tweets-after-habs-win-1.2629759

We went through this two years ago when Joel Ward ended their season. What the hell, Boston?

Yeah, considering the Bruins have Iginla and PK's brother on their roster....... :rolleyes:

INT: Jarome Iginla is on the Boston Bruins.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

We went through this two years ago when Joel Ward ended their season. What the hell, Boston?

You're right; a few racist dingbats wouldn't represent any other franchise in hockey if they took to Twitter and wrote derogatory terms, but since it's Boston, they're suddenly the voice of the city. Please.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

You're right; a few racist dingbats wouldn't represent any other franchise in hockey if they took to Twitter and wrote derogatory terms, but since it's Boston, they're suddenly the voice of the city. Please.

I don't doubt that a majority of Bostonians aren't racist morons, but this is the second time in three years that this has become a story. Also, the N word was trending in Boston which means it was more than a few.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I don't doubt that a majority of Bostonians aren't racist morons, but this is the second time in three years that this has become a story. Also, the N word was trending in Boston which means it was more than a few.

Which helps me feel even more comfortable that it was probably stupid teenagers who didn't even watch the game and aren't even Bruins fans.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived