Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas has two goalies: one that led his team to the Cup three years ago, and one that's allowed 11 goals in his two career playoff games. And they're going with the latter. And already down 2-0.

Enjoy getting swept with Let-them-in in goal, Stars.

Tea Party Tim is like 41 years old, come on. Tom Barrasso won two Cups, but I'm not playing him, either.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Dallas has two goalies: one that led his team to the Cup three years ago, and one that's allowed 11 goals in his two career playoff games. And they're going with the latter. And already down 2-0.

Tea Party Tim is like 41 years old, come on. Tom Barrasso won two Cups, but I'm not playing him, either.

41 years old and still a serviceable goalie. Marty is 41, i wouldn't say he's :censored:ing terrible.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

41 years old and still a serviceable goalie. Marty is 41, i wouldn't say he's :censored:ing terrible.

Marty is also one of the best goalies in NHL history. Thomas, not so much.

1zqy8ok.gif

A cigar store indian would fare better in a playoff game than Lehtonen.

I think it's the Q team up in Shawinigan that has a big cigar store Indian that swoops over the crowd for goals. Maybe they can borrow him.

But seriously, Thomas spent the year hurt and bad. Lehtonen gives them a better chance than Thomas will. Of course, they're playing the best offense in the league. Can we blame the Stars if they get lit up? Was anyone expecting them to even win a game?

OH GOD THE GAME HASNT' EVEN STARTED AND I DON'T THINK THE HAWKS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, AHW GOD THIS TEAM HAS NO HEART, SOMETHING-SOMETHING FIRE AND PASSION

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Blues clearly dictating the terms of the game through the first period, but the Hawks have had their moments when necessary. I'll attribute Kane's goal on the breakaway to Miller not expecting the change of pace; he looks much slower than I'm used to seeing him.

Blues clearly dictating the terms of the game through the first period, but the Hawks have had their moments when necessary. I'll attribute Kane's goal on the breakaway to Miller not expecting the change of pace; he looks much slower than I'm used to seeing him.

Agreed. Blues carried the momentum of the period but the Blackhawks scored some business-like goals and caught a break with Kane's loner.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Ryan Getzlaf's scars and stitches:

HdePJYa.jpg

Ugh, I know what he's feeling. Whenever I go to the dentist, my cheeks feel bloated and squishy, even though in the mirror I see no physical bloating.

That. Was. Sarcasm. Right?

Archived