Nike Mach Speed Template(SVG)

JTswag187

Just a heads up for anybody who has already downloaded this link and plans to use the template or is already using the psd version that was posted a while back. This template is not supposed to be available to the public at this point in time so I would prefer if you wouldn't use it in any of your concepts. There may be a point later on down the road where I release this to the rest of the community, but for now it'd be nice if I didn't see it used.

The only problem I see with it is that you ripped off Matt's work without asking for permission :P

This is exactly why I am hesitant to post with my new template on this site lol.

Why on earth would you put the template on here when you don't want it used?

Because people steal your work like what's being done to Matt here. Matt produced this template for his own use not everyone else, same thing with the template I've been working on.

I know I'm saying if you only want the template for your own personal use, then don't post it on here.

So I can't post my concepts because I don't want to share my template? Lol maybe others shouldn't try and rip off others templates.

Just because you post a concept doesn't give others the right to trace and copy your work.

I know I'm saying if you only want the template for your own personal use, then don't post it on here.

So I can't post my concepts because I don't want to share my template? Lol maybe others shouldn't try and rip off others templates.

Just because you post a concept doesn't give others the right to trace and copy your work.

Actually I traced this photo, not someones concept:

BzqqU8n.png

Not sure who made this however.

Actually I traced this photo, not someones concept:

BzqqU8n.png

Not sure who made this however.

A template is still a concept btw.

Matt Willcox made the original template, which was ripped by the guy who made the psd template.

FYI, JTswag, the link still works.

I'm sort of torn on this issue. Yes, these templates are the intellectual property of the creator. However, on the other hand, they are templates, and it's very hard to prevent people from using them.

If I get a chance, I think I will create my own templates similar to these ones that keep getting stolen and release those to the public so that people have alternatives other than copying other people's templates.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

FYI, JTswag, the link still works.

I'm sort of torn on this issue. Yes, these templates are the intellectual property of the creator. However, on the other hand, they are templates, and it's very hard to prevent people from using them.

If I get a chance, I think I will create my own templates similar to these ones that keep getting stolen and release those to the public so that people have alternatives other than copying other people's templates.

Just because it's hard to keep others from using them doesn't mean it's right IMHO.

Archived