Sign in to follow this  
kansas sports fan

New Grizzlies Logo

AWW MAN that happened to me too when I tested the link; I was hoping it was just me since I started the concept. See if this works.

http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/kansassportsfan/media/grizzliesredoconcept_zpsf81d4939.png.html?sort=3&o=0

If not I am going to need someone to tell me what to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This part on the bottom is seperate from the top.)

Okay, it worked for me that time.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time copy the direct link and input into the picture button.

grizzliesredoconcept_zpsf81d4939.png

Okay I'll try that next time. Thanks! But what do you think of the logo though?

Truthfully, I believe that the Grizzlies, from a graphic design standpoint, have one of the better logos in the NBA. So, when I saw the title of this thread, I was a bit skeptical. You did a really good job though. I would add a bit more detail, and make the nose more Grizzly and less teddy-bear-like.

25169250_BG1.gif

Side by side. All you did was change the color of the whole face to light blue. Nothing Special About This Concept.

25169250_BG1.gif

Side by side. All you did was change the color of the whole face to light blue. Nothing Special About This Concept.

And he did a nose job, which was a downgrade.

How do you like the logo (NOT compared to the real one) on a scale of 1 to 10? With 1 being lowest, and 10 being the highest, zero impossible on the scale.

Memphis should go back to their old Vancouver logo But keep the same colors that they have

jehgju24tou01dh4kbf4hffgl.gif

Memphis should go back to their old Vancouver logo But keep the same colors that they have

And I feel the opposite. I loved the black, red & teal. It was unique. I feel like light blue and dark blue has been so overdone. Still haven't seen more about whether they are changing their colors to black & gold next year like the season ticket renewal may have suggested.

Your logo looks cross-eyed.

They could go with something like this as a combination of their current colors and old logo.10336800_10204254161781095_3580798997672