2014 NBA Playoffs

GraysonColtsBoy

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Both teams played under the same conditions.

Bingo.

It's not even as bad as an NFL game when a cold weather team plays in the cold against a warm weather team because in that case the cold weather team is used to it and the warm weather team isn't. In this case both teams were equally unprepared to deal with a hot arena.

They lost by fifteen also. That's not on the HEAT in the arena, but on the Spurs being better than the Heat on the floor. FOLKS!

PvO6ZWJ.png

Yeah, c'mon, no excuses. There should be no expectation of a playing an indoor sport in optimal conditions. Seriously, though, James has to get this figured out. It's not the first time it's happened.

Jordan and Kobe would have never done that crap that LeBron pulled.

Jesus Christ.

PJU85JF.png

Why? Both teams played under the same conditions.

Bingo.

It's not even as bad as an NFL game when a cold weather team plays in the cold against a warm weather team because in that case the cold weather team is used to it and the warm weather team isn't. In this case both teams were equally unprepared to deal with a hot arena.

They lost by fifteen also. That's not on the HEAT in the arena, but on the Spurs being better than the Heat on the floor. FOLKS!

The arena temperature is story because the media covering it were uncomfortable, just like the dislike Super Bowl locations on the lack of things they like/want to do.

That was a really good game to watch since the teams basically are identical. Concentrate on defense with ball movement to get an (open) corner 3.

LeBron did suffer most, Sage Steele's hair did.

NOTE: Doris Burke's blouse make me get mint chip ice cream at halftime.

Yeah, c'mon, no excuses. There should be no expectation of a playing an indoor sport in optimal conditions. Seriously, though, James has to get this figured out. It's not the first time it's happened.

Jesus Christ.

Dude, ain't nothing would have taken those two warriors Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant out of the court during an NBA Finals game. Period. Sorry to bring up Kobe/Jordan vs. Lebron, but I just wanted to get out my personal oinions. I guess.

Anyways, Spurs had like 23 turnovers and still won. Wow. Pretty uncharacteristic of the Spurs to commit that many TOs. But impressive they came up with the W.

Great start to the finals. Felt bad for LeBron man, those leg cramps are no joke. Not the first time he has been hit with them either. I wonder if hydration is a real problem for him. Kudos to the Spurs for correcting their mistakes late and taking advantage of a LeBron-less Heat team.

Really with the LeBron, MJ, and Kobe stuff? It is possible to walk on a torn ligament but when your muscles lock up? Good luck. It sucks. This MJ stuff is like Chuck Norris jokes at this point. Jordan got shot in game 5 and still scored 47 blah, blah, blah. Jeez.

Sunday will be the 30th anniversary of the "Heat Game," or Game 5 of the 1984 NBA Finals when both the Celtics and Lakers were subjected to play at Boston Garden in temperatures of excess of 90°F on the court.

Looks like the basketball Gods decided to make the people in San Antonio celebrate the anniversary a game earlier, with their own gooey sauna of a game tonight. The only icing on the cake for tonight's A/C fiasco would have been to see an oxygen tank be carted onto either of the team's benches.

Leb

Jesus Christ.

Dude, ain't nothing would have taken those two warriors Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant out of the court during an NBA Finals game. Period. Sorry to bring up Kobe/Jordan vs. Lebron, but I just wanted to get out my personal oinions. I guess.

LeBron cramping up isn't a personal opinion. If your legs can't move, your legs can't move.

If he was sick or sore or even had a torn ligament or something, sure you can battle through that, but cramps aren't exactly something voluntary or that you can get over. If your legs lock up, you can't just will them into moving.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

The LeBron cramps is an overblown hyped story just like most the NBA is. Cramps are almost like temporary paralysis. I'm not a LeBron fan but give the guy a break.

Jordan is the luckiest athlete in history for avoiding the era of social media and national sports media deciding to troll instead of reporting.

All sports media does is troll and sensationalize everything. No surprise here.

NBA fans continue to prove they're the dumbest fanbase on average with their reaction to LeBron having to leave the game.

Jordan is the luckiest athlete in history for avoiding the era of social media and national sports media deciding to troll instead of reporting.

Well, one of those dumb NBA fans posted on here last night that the game should have been postponed if they couldn't get the A/C to work. Guarantee you a 5-figure dollar amount that you don't make that statement if LeBron doesn't get cramps or if the Heat won.

You have to admit....a superstar (especially one of Lebron's caliber) leaving a championship game/series due to cramping up is a bit soft. Cramping is so easily avoidable/manageable when you have all the resources a top-tier professional sports team has. And if he's had cramping issues before, you would think that he and the team would have looked into preventing that by now.

Who was the last superstar that left the game and couldn't return due to cramps? The only athlete I could think of that left an important game due to cramps was Cory Schneider after he cramped up on the penalty shot, but he's far from being a superstar.

It is pretty humorous at how offended LeBron's jock-sniffers get whenever his legacy/game gets questioned.

Archived