2014 NBA Playoffs

GraysonColtsBoy

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami leads the 2013-2014 NBA Finals 5 games to 4.

Why haven't you joined the French Foreign Legion yet like I told you to.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This is fantastic: SBNation guy uses NBA2K to see how many years of unusable create-a-player-drafts it would take to effectively kill the NBA. The results are hilarious.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/3/5772796/nba-y2k-series-finale-the-death-of-basketball

Edit: Preview of the 2034 NBA finals:

3-0_medium.png

what game is this? I know it's nba 2k but what year and what system?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

It's 2K14 for the 360.

Last night was fun. Hoping the role players can step up at home. The Heat haven't had their "raining threes" game or "vintage Wade" game yet, and they'll need those.

PJU85JF.png

Yeah, c'mon, no excuses. There should be no expectation of a playing an indoor sport in optimal conditions. Seriously, though, James has to get this figured out. It's not the first time it's happened.

Jordan and Kobe would have never done that crap that LeBron pulled.

Jesus Christ.

Dude, ain't nothing would have taken those two warriors Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant out of the court during an NBA Finals game. Period. Sorry to bring up Kobe/Jordan vs. Lebron, but I just wanted to get out my personal oinions. I guess.

Anyways, Spurs had like 23 turnovers and still won. Wow. Pretty uncharacteristic of the Spurs to commit that many TOs. But impressive they came up with the W.

To be fair, muscle cramps are difficult to deal with in that once they start going you literally can't move. Not to mention that they are also excruciatingly painful.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Spurs currently up by TWENTY-FIVE in Game 3 -- Yet, I can't help but feel Miami will be back in this one at some point.

And just as I'm typing this, Miami hits a pair of three-pointers. Figures.

6uXNWAo.png

That Spurs display in this half was a thing of beauty. Never going to see an offensive production run that smooth for a while, I'm sure. And please, don't stop now Texas. Everything about the Heat is annoying, so let's deny the messiah this one.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Great performance from Kawhi, he really is the Spurs' secret weapon here. If he keeps this up this series won't make it past the weekend.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

That first half was a clinic. There's no other way to describe it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Great performance from Kawhi, he really is the Spurs' secret weapon here. If he keeps this up this series won't make it past the weekend.

Leonard played a career game, and the only reason why Danny Green had his name called was because of steals and Splitter sucked as usual. There is a reason why those guys play poorer on the road than home. Leonard had a great game, but it was a road game outlier.

The first half ball movement from both teams was fantastic with SAS hitting nearly every shot. MIA got sloppy when tired after cutting it to 7.

Spurs had a 71-point first half. Today is the 11 year anniversary of their 76-point game against the Nets in the '03 Finals.

Hell, just to put their 41 point 1st quarter in perspective, they once scored 33 points in the first half alone in another game that series.

Man, the Spurs of 2003 vs. 2014 are totally different. One can't stop scoring, the other struggled just to score.

Spurs had a 71-point first half. Today is the 11 year anniversary of their 76-point game against the Nets in the '03 Finals.

Hell, just to put their 41 point 1st quarter in perspective, they once scored 33 points in the first half alone in another game that series.

Man, the Spurs of 2003 vs. 2014 are totally different. One can't stop scoring, the other struggled just to score.

I think you mean the 2013 Spurs, yes? Otherwise, I'd fail to see the surprise in a team being different 11 years down the road.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Wade is embarrassing himself this series. You take most of the season off for a "maintenance program" and then play like this in the Finals? GTFO. If I'm LeBron, I'm packing my bags this summer.

Yes, that's the ticket! Jump ship AGAIN, only after winning two (maybe three) straight championships! That won't hurt James' image problem at all.

"We need to sign Carmelo now or else this team sucks."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived