Manute Bol in car accident

Joshawaggie

This guy is making the headlines more after retiring then when he actually played in the NBA. Last time I heard he was playing minor league hockey.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

This guy is making the headlines more after retiring then when he actually played in the NBA. Last time I heard he was playing minor league hockey.

Technically he never played. He had most of the uniform on but they couldn't find skates big enough. Plus, the dude didn't know how to skate.....geee i guess so if you can't find skates. It was a marketing ploy by the Indianapolis Ice. Now they are the Topeka Tarantulas......

Sad, sad thing to see this guy floundering the way he is......

Is he really poor?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Is he really poor?

He's not living in poverty, but he's sent so much money back to the Sudan, that he's pretty much just scraping by from what I've read. He's certainly not living the lifestyle of a lot of his peers.

Is he really poor?

He's not living in poverty, but he's sent so much money back to the Sudan, that he's pretty much just scraping by from what I've read. He's certainly not living the lifestyle of a lot of his peers.

What exactly is he doing to make money then?

Retired Number's To Come

Is he really poor?

He does a lot of public apperances to raise money and awareness for his causes. I think he does get some sort of grant or pension from the NBA as well.

Is he really poor?

He does a lot of public apperances to raise money and awareness for his causes. I think he does get some sort of grant or pension from the NBA as well.

So let's guesstimate, how much would you say he makes a year?

Retired Number's To Come

the last few years he has done...

Minor League Hockey and Celebrity Fighting......all for "Charity Money".

I don't know if he's as poor as Mr. Earbiter, but he might be close.

Ah Celebrity Boxing. He beat the Fridge right?

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived