Sign in to follow this  
hettinger_rl

Not sure of a team to couple this logo with. **MSU Mavs & Texas Brahmas**

This is a graphic that I started as a drawing for a tattoo for someone on 99 designs. After some tweaks I thought it could work as a logo, but I don't know what team to pair it with. Most teams with this mascot have respectable logos. I'm avoiding it being a "bull" as I don't want it to seem like a rip on flipdesign's bulls logo. So what do you think? Have a team that it might work for? Let me know and I'll try out their colors on it.

zvy53m.jpg

2w7g4f8.jpg

i like the bottom one best. looks like it could work for the Chicago Bulls, South Florida, Houston Texans, or OKC THunder. i've always thought a stampede or cattle concept would work well for them

I like some of your thoughts so far. I just realized that Oxen or Ox could be good for a Minnesota or Wisconsin.

i like the bottom one best. looks like it could work for the Chicago Bulls, South Florida, Houston Texans, or OKC THunder. i've always thought a stampede or cattle concept would work well for them

Yeah, those were some I had thought of, but I also thought their current sets were good. Except the Thunder, but I've already covered them.

Add some yellow and it could work for Minnesota State.

This is their current Maverick logo: 7855_minnesota_state__mavericks-partial-

I'm going to do some tweaking (to the logo ;)) and try to make a very "brahma" version.

First thing I thought of, most likely because of the color, was to have it be for Utah State:

3904_utah_state_aggies-alternate-2001.pn

410_utah_state-aggies-secondary-2012.png

I do really like their colors and I feel that logo directly above is very strong. The latter is why I didn't consider them.

Add some yellow and it could work for Minnesota State.

This is their current Maverick logo: 7855_minnesota_state__mavericks-partial-

I'm going to go for this too. This bull is way too crazy-eyed for Mankato, MN.

I'm going to do some tweaking (to the logo ;)) and try to make a very "brahma" version.

Sweet! can't wait to see it

New York Red Bulls? Just kidding. But on the other hand, this logo is a vast improvement over their current corporate logo. I just do not like Red Bull (both the drink and the logo).

Here are a couple of the looks:

MSU:

zybmt3.jpg66vn1u.jpg106li4p.jpg

Texas Brahmas (if you've never seen a real brahma bull -not the rock- then you should google it!)

25rnx5d.jpg10crj7o.jpg28rp2jk.jpg6e411s.jpg

The first Brahmas logo is the best. Not a big fan of the MSU one, purple and yellow just don't work well with the look.

Can we see one with the USF color scheme?

Hmmm... Was the "X" shape of the nose intentional? If you stick with the Ox, you could make a more deliberate "O" shape in the nose right above it so that if you look at it the right way, you see OX right there on the head

Our mascot is the Mavericks and I like your design. Can you make it in orange and forest green (like U of Miami)? Thanks