2014 NHL Offseason

ninersdd

Yeah, what's with this trend? It's like everyone looked at how poorly the Blackhawks were run for years before being entrusted to a baseball promoter and an accountant, and then said "yeah, let's do that."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It kinda reminds me of when the Wildcat became popular in the NFL 4-ish years ago... everyone HAD to be doing it all of a sudden. Roy's and Sakic's hirings have had an actual effect on the league in a way I can't remember happening before. Not only do you have the former players all over the place put in charge of teams, but now everybody is pulling their goalie with five minutes left.

Introducing your newest coach of the San Jose Sharks, Owen Nolan!(Assistants since they're in the organization now, Mike Ricci and Bryan Marchment)

Nah, not Roy-sie enough...

384375.jpg

Introducing your newest coach of the San

Jose Sharks, Owen Nolan!(Assistants since they're in the organization now, Mike Ricci and Bryan Marchment)

Nah, not Roy-sie enough...

384375.jpg

Worst Shark ever

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Poor Halak

Goes from St Louis. (Where he probably would've done better than Miller) to Washington and they can't make the playoffs, to the cesspool that is the Islanders organization. At least he'll know he's number 1 there.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Poor Halak

Goes from St Louis. (Where he probably would've done better than Miller) to Washington and they can't make the playoffs, to the cesspool that is the Islanders organization. At least he'll know he's number 1 there.

It's just the rights to negotiate with him before he becomes a UFA. I fully expect him to pull a Christian Ehrhoff and sign somewhere else...(though I'd be quite happy if the Isles found a way to keep him.)

Torts to Sharks pls.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Don't forget his brief sojourn in Buffalo.

At least he didn't have to wear the third jersey. He dressed for one game; I believe it was the whites.

So let me get this straight, Doug Wilson said there are going to be some changes (players) on the Sharks and the coaching staff is fine. Well, if you don't like the players and watch them not get the job done, then maybe you should look in the mirror and realize the big problem is yourself because you chose these players and this has been YOUR organization for 10 years Doug Wilson. Do San Jose a favor and resign.

So let me get this straight, Doug Wilson said there are going to be some changes (players) on the Sharks and the coaching staff is fine. Well, if you don't like the players and watch them not get the job done, then maybe you should look in the mirror and realize the big problem is yourself because you chose these players and this has been YOUR organization for 10 years Doug Wilson. Do San Jose a favor and resign.

Since you're a Kings fan, wouldn't you rather Wilson stay as long as possible?

Since you're a Kings fan, wouldn't you rather Wilson stay as long as possible?

No. I want the Kings to beat the best, and truthfully, this whole San Jose thing is just getting annoying. It's about as annoying as Cubs fans thinking that one day they will win a World Series! *lol* It's annoying to see the guy who chose these players lay the blame on the players and not take any responsibility for himself choosing these players. Be a man Doug, step up and tell the world that you suck and finding playoff performers and you shouldn't have your job. To me, he's completely gutless. Hopefully for Sharks fans the new ownership sees it and fires him.

Archived