Florida Gators FINAL UPDATE pg 3. bonus FSU update.

mcrosby

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, time for an update.

First of all, thank you all for the great C&C, I've tried to take into account what ya'all have said so far.

That being said, I've left the neck portion in for now. It helps create that oval shape that I really enjoy.

The teeth have been updated, a tongue has been added, and the eye is now white. I've also made a few adjustments to the neck. Keep those comments coming.

floridadribbble.png

As an added bonus, I've updated my FSU logo with the new feather and a few other adjustments. How would you like to see these two face off?

FSU-UF_zpseecbea16.png

As much as I hate the gators... that's a bad ass update

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

This is much better. Now I think the biggest issue is the blue wedge coming down from the top of his mouth.

Agreed. Maybe try changing the color of the tongue from orange to something else? It just makes that blue curve kind of awkward. Other than that, I love it! An awesome mesh of modern enhancement and traditional Florida Gators.

I know you said this was the last update but the neck still is bothering me.

Right now it looks like the gator is on his back but if you move the inside (light green) of the neck down some & make it smaller it would make him look like he is just looking behind if that makes sense.

This looks really great I just would like to see it go to the top.

Archived