Nike Football Realistic Template PSD - Based off of new Washington Uniforms

BucksFan5

I created this template using the images of the new Washington Huskies uniforms. You can change the colors of the gloves and socks. The shoes just remain black. If you see something you want to fix go ahead and let me know so I can fix it and upload it again! Thanks for checking it out! The socks will be darker than what you intend them to be. For some reason they would not go any lighter than that. There was not a good image of the back of the jersey so it could not be added.

This is a PSD

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?7tq4b2fps2od8rb

nike_football_template_bucksfan5_by_buck

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really mind if you do or don't. Just don't say it's your work and I'll be ok. I forgot to mention this in the first post but if you want a realistic template made of any kind let me know and I'll try it for you. Just give me a link to the high res image.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this template is great! thank you so much.

And i guess ill be the first person to request one, any way you could do these addidas ones? I would do it myself but i have tried on multiple other pics and i just cant. If you can, thanks so much!!

258845_10150340365468625_155034533624_10

wisconsin-badgers-rose-bowl-uniform-jers

And i guess ill be the first person to request one, any way you could do these addidas ones? I would do it myself but i have tried on multiple other pics and i just cant. If you can, thanks so much!!

Yeah I'll give it a try.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah I'll give it a try.

thanks a lot!

Archived