F1 Livery Template Concept (Red Bull RB10, Mercedes W05 and McLaren MP4-29 Front Wings Added 26/04)

VictoriaGooner

I have been on the board as a member since this past January but this is officially my first concept I have posted. After looking around this board plus numerous other concept boards, especially Formula One forums, I could not find a decent looking livery (chassis color scheme) template that was both recent for 2014 cars and can be totally customizable.

My concept (SVG format) is totally customizable from changing the colors of the rear and front wings (different sections of the from wing as well), to the air intake section and main fuselage. As well, the tyres can be changed from the rim colors and being able to switch between the different colors of the available Pirelli's (super soft, soft, medium, hard, intermediate, and wet).

C&C is welcome, more the better. Hoping that with some constructive criticism from the amazing concept artists on here can help me make this template top notch. Once I have gotten all the bugs out of this template, I plan on making it available for download to the masses. Cheers and thanks for the look as well as C&C.

F1_livery_template.png

I'm liking it! I didn't read the title very well, so I just thought this was a concept for the old BrawnGP team.

It would be really cool if you could add a driver in the cockpit with a blank helmet, though. Another thing to customize.

I'm liking it! I didn't read the title very well, so I just thought this was a concept for the old BrawnGP team.

It would be really cool if you could add a driver in the cockpit with a blank helmet, though. Another thing to customize.

Thanks for the comments. I haven't really thought of including a helmet with the car livery. But I will play around with the livery and see what it looks like with s helmet.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!! Totally using this!!!

Are you planning on others? V8 Supercars or IndyCar?

Thanks mate. I was just adding to the massive amount of resources already on the board with an F1 template. I haven't decided to do anything other than just an F1 livery as it's the only motor racing I follow. I have watched V8 Supercars in the past (better than NASCAR for sure) and haven't followed Indy Car since they abolished CART Racing. That was such better open wheel racing than the current IndyCar.

I would be happy to give this out to you, only once I finish all the mistakes. cheers

Great job. I used to watch F1 regulary for years when I was a kid. Watching Nigel Mansel, Alain Frost, Ayrton Sennaa, and Schumaker when he started out. I would also like tho try my hand at this template.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

When I first starred watching F1 as well I watched in awe the likes of Prost, Mansell, Senna, Hill, Villeneuve and Schumacher. That's what got me hooked on open wheel racing. I will make the template available for download when I add the helmet and finishing touches.

LOVE IT! But would it work for the Ferrari F14T? The nose on the Ferrari is a bit odd. But GREAT template, just not sure if it works for the 2014 cars.

I know the nose on my template doesn't work for the Ferrari F14T. It's just a generic F1 livery template. But with a good reception to this template, I plan on producing different components of the 2014 cars (from photos) including the nose and front wings, rear wings, struts, rear views, diffusers and many others for the Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull Renault.

I have updated the livery template to represent the 2014 car designs including front wing (new aerodynamic designs) and rear wing (longer aero package and removal of lower diffusers that are now incorporated under the rear wing). As well, the diffuser lower floor board now shows the true air flow under the car to force the car to the road. When I complete the individual chassis aerodynamic components, it will fit better to the basic livery. The download link in this post will represent the newest 2014 car livery.

livery_template_2014.png

The first set of components I just finished is the Ferrari F14T front wing aerodynamic package. This was released on the initial F14T chassis and has been used predominantly on both cars for the first four fly away races of the season. There is strong rumors that Ferrari will be coming out with a new aero package for the Spanish Grand Prix in two weeks time. This aero package is different from the F138 (2013 chassis) by this year's front wing has a lower profile and more suited for down force during straight line acceleration. But that isn't the case at the moment as this year's Ferrari is having difficult time both in the aero and power plant areas with respect to keeping up with Mercedes AMG F1.

C&C is always welcome.

F14_T_front_wing.png

Next up will be either the Mercedes AMG F1 W05 or Red Bull RB10 front wing aero package.

Marussia! LMFAO!!

So you're want to see a Marussia aero package concept? LOL

yes kinda lol. I made an optical illusion Marussia F1 vinyl on a Skyline R34 on Forza and I use Marussia's on F1 2012 haha...

8637714979_5ae6c70e26_b.jpg

8637714797_baa2699fb3_b.jpg

8637714701_31f59f8609_b.jpg

Marussia! LMFAO!!

So you're want to see a Marussia aero package concept? LOL

yes kinda lol. I made an optical illusion Marussia F1 vinyl on a Skyline R34 on Forza and I use Marussia's on F1 2012 haha...

8637714979_5ae6c70e26_b.jpg

8637714797_baa2699fb3_b.jpg

8637714701_31f59f8609_b.jpg

I will see what I can do for you :)

The second in the series of 2014 chassis components I am releasing is front wing aero package from the Red Bull RB10. This package was released with the RB10 on January 31. With being the dominant team in F1 for the last four seasons, including top driver Sebastien Vettel, Red Bull has produce some amazing aerodynamic package designs that has assisted their Renault power plants to be the top car in the field in recent memory. But this year they are trailing miles behind Mercedes AMG F1 W05 and Mercedes power plants. Like Ferrari, Red Bull is planning on releasing new aero components for the Spanish Grand Prix. C&C always welcome.

RB10_Front_Wing.png

As well, I am posting the McLaren Mercedes MP4-29 and Mercedes AMG PETRONAS W05 front wing aerodynamic packages for both. The Mercedes W05 package has been nothing but dominant, including the Mercedes engine which has been leaving Renault and Ferrari engine manufacturers down the time sheets. Mercedes changed their nose on the W05 at the Chinese GP to the higher profile design they wanted from the beginning. It would have been debut in Australia but it failed three FIA crash tests.

McLaren is having a hell of a season but a report came out yesterday that they will be releasing a major aero and engine update for the Spanish Grand Prix. They released that they are even farther behind now than at the beginning of the season and now fighting with the mid pack teams (Force India, Williams, Lotus). Both Force India and Williams have improved from last year. C&C welcome!

Mc_Laren_Mercedes_FR.png

Next up is the Mercedes AMG F1 W05 with a nice little surprise.

Archived