Jvelleu

High School Redesigns

These are all really slick. Only issue I have on first glace is the "RN" logo for Rye Neck, looks too much like PN to me.

These are all really slick. Only issue I have on first glace is the "RN" logo for Rye Neck, looks too much like PN to me.

I agree. Maybe add a black outline to the bottom part of the R.

The Mamaroneck Tigers "M" Logo is very similar to this logo concept that I've seen for UW-Milwaukee Panthers.

scratch_m_v1-1.png

These are all amazing, but the Tigers, Admirals, and Foxes in particular blow me away. I love the wordmark and the secondary "FLF" logo for the Foxes. Well done.

I really like the Admirals look! Are you done with your USFL concepts? I hope not...really enjoyed that thread.

nice job on those logos! I liked Admirals logos the best

Most of these are fantastic. However, I agree with GoNordiques. The fox logo is lacking the sleekness of a fox. It also looks like the tail is coming out of the middle of its back.

Foxy too boxy.

Most of these are fantastic. However, I agree with GoNordiques. The fox logo is lacking the sleekness of a fox. It also looks like the tail is coming out of the middle of its back.

I may come back to it. It could definitely be slimmed out.

I really like the Admirals look! Are you done with your USFL concepts? I hope not...really enjoyed that thread.

Thanks and no, im just taking a little break from it. Ill be posting the Oakland Invaders soon.

The Mamaroneck Tigers "M" Logo is very similar to this logo concept that I've seen for UW-Milwaukee Panthers.

meh, im not worried about it, its a pretty obvious thing to do and I personally like mine better anyway.

Great work on the Gryphons logo. I disagree with GoNordiques, the two shades of green look very nice together.

StepinacCrusadersLogoPackagesmall_zpscdb

Current Logo

Also, Ive been getting some messages about it and Id be happy to do some requests, just post the high school you would like to see me redesign here and Ill try my best to do it.

These are all fantastic. I wish these could become realities because most real high school identities are so boring.

Since you're doing Westchester County schools, I'd be interested to see your take on Rye High School.

Request - Hazel Green (Ala.) Trojans.