High School Redesigns

Jvelleu

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping if you can try one of my hometown's high schools, W.B. Ray HS Texans (Corpus Christi, TX) they always have this big red T with Texans downward inside. But also they still have this cowboy as its mascot. I am curious on how will you do with it. Colors are scarlet, silver, white (black for accent)

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

These are all fantastic. I wish these could become realities because most real high school identities are so boring.

Since you're doing Westchester County schools, I'd be interested to see your take on Rye High School.

Garnets is a tough nickname to make a logo for, but heres what I got. My goal was to make a unique version of the packer's G while making it as garnet-like as possible.

[url=http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/Jesse_Velleu/media/RyeGarnetsLogoPackagesmall_zps9573ddd9.png.html]RyeGarnetsLogoPackagesmall_zps9573ddd9.p[/url

]

Current logo

Here's a challenge for you.

Corona del Sol Aztecs, Arizona. 1970s school with orange and yellow colors. Aside from San Diego State logo recolors, they have this primary logo, which I think has been with them from day one:

cds_logo_small.png

I would love to see my alma mater be redone. Waterford Union High School in Waterford, WI. Colors are forest green and white, with black as an accent color. Mascot is the Wolverines.

Waterford_Union_High_School_logo.png

This is the current logo. ^

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

One I'd like to see would be my alma matter's (Hazel Green) rival of Buckhorn (Ala). They have a decent gold and blue scheme, but awful usage of logos and uniforms. They completely ripped off Browning with the deer head logo. They tried using the horns on the deer on their helmets, similar to Oregon and Michigan

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived