High School Redesigns

Jvelleu

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one might need some explanation. W.B. Ray has some really unique uniforms that they have been using for a long time. I figured Id keep with tradition and use a simple color scheme while incorporating their trademark stripes into the logo.

WBRayTexansLogoPackagesmall_zpseaa5b117.

not too bad but this is good one for Ray HS nice going! it is very original and tradition for Texans. and yeah they had this kind of uniforms even since its beginning. they won a state championship back in that time. this is good one for the school

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

BTW this school's colors are red, silver, and white. But I am impressed with this one anyway.

Other request: Mary Carroll High School Tigers (Corpus Christi, TX) colors are Navy blue, Carolina Blue, White

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

Rangers%253ARoughRiders%2BChampionship%2Bsig.png

FC%2BDallas%2BChampionships.png

Dallas%2BMavericks%2BChampionships.png

Stars%253AAmericans%2BChampionship%2Bsig.png

"I can do all things through him who gives me strength" Phiippians 4:13

Hey everyone, just wanted to do a quick update, thank everyone for the support, and apologize for how slowly I'm getting these done. Im really trying to do quality over quantity with this project and that involves researching schools and the surrounding areas, making custom fonts for every team, and creating multiple drafts, all of which take time. My goal is still to complete every request eventually, I haven't forgotten anyone.

With that said, i wanted to give a little sneak peak at the school Im currently working on, which hasn't been requested, but I believe to have a ton of potential, theres so much Headless Horseman imagery to take inspiration from:

SleepyHollowHorsemenWordmarksmall_zps8d6

Id love some c&c on this, Im not 100% sold on it yet. The colors will be red and black with a hint of orange.

Thanks

This one might need some explanation. W.B. Ray has some really unique uniforms that they have been using for a long time. I figured Id keep with tradition and use a simple color scheme while incorporating their trademark stripes into the logo.

WBRayTexansLogoPackagesmall_zpseaa5b117.

not too bad but this is good one for Ray HS nice going! it is very original and tradition for Texans. and yeah they had this kind of uniforms even since its beginning. they won a state championship back in that time. this is good one for the school

These are all great. But for Ray, the logo with 4 stripes while the wordmark having 3 bothers me. I think they should be consistent with one another.

gYH2mW9.png

I just LOVE the Aztecs logo. Could you please do one for Red River High School in Grand Forks, North Dakota? Their mascot is the Roughriders and their colors are red and black.

These are their current logos.

Grand%20Forks%20Red%20River.gif

RRHS_roughrider.png

red-river-nd.gif

082512redriver.jpg?itok=Svsn9nvl

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!

28oUP5K.gif

Hey everyone, just wanted to do a quick update, thank everyone for the support, and apologize for how slowly I'm getting these done. Im really trying to do quality over quantity with this project and that involves researching schools and the surrounding areas, making custom fonts for every team, and creating multiple drafts, all of which take time. My goal is still to complete every request eventually, I haven't forgotten anyone.

With that said, i wanted to give a little sneak peak at the school Im currently working on, which hasn't been requested, but I believe to have a ton of potential, theres so much Headless Horseman imagery to take inspiration from:

Id love some c&c on this, Im not 100% sold on it yet. The colors will be red and black with a hint of orange.

Thanks

maybe try make the wordmark alittle bit thicker? I wanna see how it goes

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

Thanks

Ooooh I can't wait to see this. The font looks great to me. Only thing that looks odd is in Sleepy Hollow the e's are the only non-caps. It works at first glance, but the more I looked at it the more jarring it became. Can't wait to see the logo

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

I'd hate to make you feel overloaded, but can you take a look at Scotland High School in Laurinburg, NC? I didn't go there, but their mascot is the Fighting Scots and the logo is far too uninspired for such a cool name. The colors are red and blue, I believe.

|CAROLINA PANTHERS|CHARLOTTE HORNETS|NC STATE WOLFPACK|CHARLOTTE KNIGHTS

UPRSD0f.png

WRZY3Z6.png

If taking request i'd like to see Rogers High School, Rogers Tx. Small 2A school

Eagles, Black, white, vegas gold

For my school This might help.

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1800&A=1800

52732f54f0f12.image.jpg

Black Team. Script "Rogers" on helmet, Gold with White outline

mf_refugio_rogers_112412_47_1062_194813_

White Team. Same Helmet

Rogers.png

Alternate Helmet. (Also a version with same design, and colors reversed)

As for logo, no set logo. Use rip off of Philly Eagles,

Archived