High School Redesigns

Jvelleu

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request for the Jacksonville, Texas Indians. Royal blue and athletic gold. Forever used this generic logo and helmet:

Jacksonville.png

But last year changed to a Florida State-styled wrap-around logo:

Jacksonville.jpg

Never had a unique identity. Always been boring, now it's boring and "borrowed".

A few more pics:

091313_Jacksonville_Gilmer_Football_01_w

083113_Carthage_Jacksonville_Football_06

4eab681712c22.image.jpg

SusquenitaBlackhawksLogoPackagesmall_zps

Current Logo;

new_SusquenitaBlackhawkLogo.jpg

I don't mean to be pushy but I think that I had asked for Hanover High School a while ago. I apologize if I am wrong. Thanks so much!

Ive actually been working that one for a while now, its a little more complicated than some of the other ones Im doing so its taking a bit longer to get right. Ill hopefully finish it fairly soon.

SusquenitaBlackhawksLogoPackagesmall_zps

Current Logo;

new_SusquenitaBlackhawkLogo.jpg

I don't mean to be pushy but I think that I had asked for Hanover High School a while ago. I apologize if I am wrong. Thanks so much!

Ive actually been working that one for a while now, its a little more complicated than some of the other ones Im doing so its taking a bit longer to get right. Ill hopefully finish it fairly soon.

I actually think their current logo is far more interesting and feels less forced than your redesign. You also spelled their name wrong in the wordmark.

Really love the work going on here. My alma mater has a mascot that has some promise, but they've never done anything interesting with it.

The Metcalfe County Hornets have maroon and white as colors, every now and then blue/gray is thrown in for basketball/baseball, but I prefer the Maroon and White.

Our rivals, Glasgow Scotties (blue and white)and Barren County Trojans (burgundy and gold) could also use a facelift.

Some links to their respective logos:
Metcalfe County:
Glasgow:
Barren County:

Archived