High School Redesigns

Jvelleu

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I can't help but chuckle at the fact that "Barren" and "Trojan" are in the same name.

Clearly, I still have the sense of humor of a fifth grader.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

For some reason it's bothering me that you have motion lines on the bottom of the greyhounds and not the top. Could just be me though.

You got some real talent here though. Liking a lot of these. If your looking for a real challenge look up my alma mater: Hickman High School. Their mascot is the Kewpies :-)

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

alcoa.png

Alcoa Tornadoes

Alcoa,TN

Marooon and Silver

Also of note, the first pic you get when searching 'Alcoa Tornadoes' in google leads to a post I made on this forum about Original HS logos. :therock:

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

SeminoleWarhawksLogoPackagesmall_zps69c0

Current Logo:

blog%2Fimages%2Flead%2FHelmet_1.JPG

Wonderful job. Id imagine that if you submitted this logo to Seminole high (Pinellas County) that they would contemplate going with this logo. I believe the current Warhawk they use now is a clip-art bird logo. I'll let you choose whether to submit it or not, as I would never get involved.

SeminoleWarhawksLogoPackagesmall_zps69c0

Current Logo:

blog%2Fimages%2Flead%2FHelmet_1.JPG

Wonderful job. Id imagine that if you submitted this logo to Seminole high (Pinellas County) that they would contemplate going with this logo. I believe the current Warhawk they use now is a clip-art bird logo. I'll let you choose whether to submit it or not, as I would never get involved.

Archived