Jvelleu

High School Redesigns

You might want to watermark your designs, some High Schools might steal them.

Sorry about going a little but of order but i was inspired to do this logo this evening. Dont worry I wont forget anyone.

This is my personal favorite of the series so far:

CoronaDelSolAztecsLogoPackagesmall_zps43

Current logo

350pcue.jpg

You win sir, you win!!

Any way we can get a list of requests to see which ones are left that you're working on? Doesn't really seem like there is an order anymore, but they are all awesome.

Hope you don't mind, but your Seminole Warhawks design was so good, I couldn't help but make a uni concept for their prestigious baseball program.

7u2SCfF.jpg

nice

Really liking the rebrands for these high schools; Would love to see my former high school in this thread. Forest Hill High School in Jackson, MS

• Nickname: Patriots
  • School Colors: Navy Blue, Red, and White.

2454962.jpg

p1092446214-3.jpg

p538142892-3.jpg

Here's a challenge for you.

Corona del Sol Aztecs, Arizona. 1970s school with orange and yellow colors. Aside from San Diego State logo recolors, they have this primary logo, which I think has been with them from day one:

cds_logo_small.png

Bunch of my friends from School went to Corona!

These all look wonderful!

I'd love to see what you could do for my old School

Mira Costa Mustangs (Manhattan Beach, CA)

Green and Gold

here is a references to our current logo the MC is the logo this is our drama department logo so the thespian masks are just extra

577124_10150844321915778_1247609822_n.jp

I see that you've got lots on your plate so I cant wait to see if you get around to this!

How about trying my alma mater, Riverdale Local Schools in Mt. Blanchard, Ohio.

logo.pngfisted_falcon1_400x400.JPG

If you're still taking requests, could you do Bozeman High School? Mascot is hawks and colors are red and black. Our logo right now is pretty much a rip off of miami ohios logo.

Good to see someone from Westchester around here. Would love to see what you could do with Ossining!

Sorry but I was just looking over this thread, and I wanted to say that the Aztecs logo is in my top 5 for best logos I've ever seen on this site. Incredible detail, great use of colors. Perfect! If there was ever a MLB/NHL/MBL/NFL team named the Aztecs, that would honestly be my first choice for their logo!