Sign in to follow this  
jaker52

need illustrator help with logos

So some of you may remember my terrible nba and uconn threads. so because of those failures ive been taking time off sl.net to work on stuff a bit. I got illustrator and im basically clueless. can anyone give me advice on how to make mascot looks and irregular shapes in cs6? anything is appreciated and i plan to return to sl.net soon. i still make stuff but i dont put it here

Think this might belong in the requests section or even the general design section which already has an active Illustrator help thread..but there are plenty of tutorials for Illustrator on youtube you can watch from basic to very detailed videos, there's probably a video for every tool the program comes with. Just watch and study them, soon enough you will be able to create your own logos and designs. You've got to have some patience though, because it will take some time to learn. Hope this will help you out, Good luck!

I have a digital copy of Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book. Teaches you the basics of every tool and function and provides some good practice.

Try picking a project to create or recreate. Then post images with the specific challenges you are facing. That way folks could lend specific advice.