Washington Huskies

DomTheAthlete29

Really disappointed with the new uniforms put together for the Huskies, so thought I would show the Creamer boards what I wanted the uniforms to look like! Removed all black from the primary uniforms, brought back a new take on the Pickett-era jerseys, and kept the NW arrow on the numerals from the recently introduced set!

Huskies_zps2eb2afc3.png

Huskies2_zpsc594e902.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I like that you took the stupid shoulder caps (which are fine every now and then, but not for every team that Nike redesigned in one week...) and added something to make it work.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I like that you took the stupid shoulder caps (which are fine every now and then, but not for every team that Nike redesigned in one week...) and added something to make it work

Yeah they were loosely based off these uniforms from the late 90s. Which at the time many called modern lol.

628x471.jpg

Very clean. I think you're missing the point of the numbers by treating both of them, though. The most northwestern corner of the number as a whole makes the most sense to me. Other than that, I like em.

I agree it makes more sense, but double digit numbers look odd to me with one having it and one not. Same goes for the Vikings' rounded backs

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Very clean. I think you're missing the point of the numbers by treating both of them, though. The most northwestern corner of the number as a whole makes the most sense to me. Other than that, I like em.

Yeah you make a good point there! I'll have to revise that.

Like the look. UDub has one of my favorite color combo's in sports IMO. I like the all white look the best. Have you ever seen a concept of theirs with a purple helmet?

HuardDamon1.jpg

They wore one for a few years I believe, in all honesty I'd like the huskies to always wear gold helmets but in this day of age I don't think it's really plausible to happen this day in age.

This would really be the only critique I would have as well.

gYH2mW9.png

Great work on these Chris. Youve taken the good elements from the recent rebrand, highlighted them and fixed exact things that i hated about the new set. They really should be wearing these full time. I do agree with doug on the fact that the numeral treatment should only be found on the left-most number but I can live with it this way as well

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

Thanks for all the kind words gents.

Here is the update with the suggestions made!

Huskies_zpsf6d08a91.png

Huskies2_zpsc9020821.png

Really like how this turned out! Might tackle Syracuse or Illinois next.

Archived