TheGiantsFan

San Francisco Giants Redesign (Completed!)

In regards to the differences between cap logos and uniform logos, here are some examples:

Minnesota Twins- once they wore [or still do] "TC- Twin Cties" on their caps, but not on their uniforms

Cleveland Indians- Recently changed their cap logo from Chief Wahoo to a block "C", eventhough it clearly doesn't match the Indians script on their uniforms.

St.Louis- The STL on their caps doesn't match the script "Cardinals" on their jerseys

Philadelphia,Detroit, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Boston, LA Angels, Colorado are all examples where their cap logos match font/style their logos/wordmarks or are the logos of the franchise.

In regards to the differences between cap logos and uniform logos, here are some examples:

Minnesota Twins- once they wore [or still do] "TC- Twin Cties" on their caps, but not on their uniforms

Cleveland Indians- Recently changed their cap logo from Chief Wahoo to a block "C", eventhough it clearly doesn't match the Indians script on their uniforms.

St.Louis- The STL on their caps doesn't match the script "Cardinals" on their jerseys

Philadelphia,Detroit, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Boston, LA Angels, Colorado are all examples where their cap logos match font/style their logos/wordmarks or are the logos of the franchise.

Yankees, Royals, Tigers (upon inspection, the D's are different), Cubs, Reds, Dodgers, and Mets can all be thrown in to the category of monograms not matching the uniforms.

I forgot to mention sonething about the secondary logo. I don't know much about baseball, but I think SF has won the WS 4 times right? No? Lol either way, i think if it is a small number like that, having 4 orange waves at the bottom may be interesting.

I forgot to mention sonething about the secondary logo. I don't know much about baseball, but I think SF has won the WS 4 times right? No? Lol either way, i think if it is a small number like that, having 4 orange waves at the bottom may be interesting.

Nah, the Giants have 7 World Series titles. So 7 orange waves might be a bit odd.

Maybe 4 waves with the black background forming 3 more waves? :P