New Template: Bicycle Jersey

DanOtis

Hi there,

as a friend of mine asked me to design a bicycle jersey I wanted to create a template first. As it took me quite a while but as it also was fun - I thought I would share it with you. So please tell me your thoughts and if there's something to fix. (Don't know if there's anybody around who would actually like to design a bicycle jersey, but anyways…)

Bike_jersey_01_zpsfa67a158.jpg

All the best wishes

Daniel

I love cycling and watching le tour de france every summer and just to let you know there is a big pocket on the back of the jersey to hold numerous water bottles in for your teammates and it displays your number on the outside of it and you might also want to add a hemet but other than that it is great.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I love cycling and watching le tour de france every summer and just to let you know there is a big pocket on the back of the jersey to hold numerous water bottles in for your teammates and it displays your number on the outside of it and you might also want to add a hemet but other than that it is great.

Hi - thanks for the comment. I made the pockets a bit bigger.

Is this going to be a Photoshop or vector template?

Currently I'm working in Illustrator so it is vector based. But I suppose that one can transform it into PS as well. Which one would help you better? Perhaps just pm me. But I think I have to clean up the file (layer and folder-wise) before I send it to someone.

Bye - Daniel

• 9 months later...

Hey

Hi there,

as a friend of mine asked me to design a bicycle jersey I wanted to create a template first. As it took me quite a while but as it also was fun - I thought I would share it with you. So please tell me your thoughts and if there's something to fix. (Don't know if there's anybody around who would actually like to design a bicycle jersey, but anyways…)

All the best wishes

Daniel

Hey there, I have been designing cycling jerseys for over a decade, from small clubs to pro teams.

The vast majority of jerseys have raglan sleeves, there are a few who use set in, but the seams over shoulders are an issue as riders are in an arms up position most of the time while riding in the drops.

Also add side panels. This is prime sponsor space.

Other than that this is a great template.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey

Hi there,

All the best wishes

Daniel

Hey there, I have been designing cycling jerseys for over a decade, from small clubs to pro teams.

The vast majority of jerseys have raglan sleeves, there are a few who use set in, but the seams over shoulders are an issue as riders are in an arms up position most of the time while riding in the drops.

Also add side panels. This is prime sponsor space.

Other than that this is a great template.

Hey FFWally,

did not expect to receive any more feedback on this. Thank you very much for your input. I refined the areas that you referred to and also put in a design to see how it works.

atbw

Daniel

Bike_Jersey_Entwurf02_zpsrpn4fda9.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived