Sign in to follow this  
andyfootball67

highschool football uniforms

hello there this is my first post so try to toad it easy but C&C is wanted

aaaaaa_zps9d7149e7.png?t=1398264195

wanted to create high school nike pro combats heres my is Columbus Cardinals if y'all have any request just reply and ill get on it

Hard to give C&C when there is no picture.

Maybe don't post the topic when you realize the picture isn't loaded.

I had trouble posting pictures too when I first joined. It took me a while to figure it out. The easiest way I found was to use photobucket.com. You can upload the images you created to the site, then post the pictures in your messages on this site, or at least copy and paste the URL of your collection.

I recently posted a concept for a cardinal logo, so I'm looking forward to what you come up with for your Cardinals team.

There is a way to preview your posts before they are posted. Am I the only one that uses that?

On the helmets if your not going to put the CC on each side of the helmets I'd shrink the logo. It also doesn't look good with the giant helmet stripe. For the pants I'd add stripes down the side instead of alternating the colors of the pants.

I think the "9" on both side, or the "CC" a little smaller, on both sides, would look better. Did you mean to make the shoes two different colors? The belts on the pants side view are a different color than the front view. The stripe down the side on the pants side view looks as if it goes around the back of the pant leg, does it go all the way around to the inseam? If so, your not showing that on the front view.