Most popular retro logo and colors ?

Rays

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logo

Two words: MIGHTY. DUCKS. End of discussion.

Colors

Up for debate. My vote would be for Cleveland Browns throwbacks.
The Browns have throwbacks?
Yes they had numbers on the helmet

But he put that under colors, which I am confused about since the browns have had the same colors since their inception.

Logo/Uniform: Kansas City powder blue uniforms- A look so iconic, the Royals brought back the light blue uniform (in Columbia Blue w/ white pants however :().

bb_AAHW058_8x10~George-Brett-Posters.jpg

Colors: Brown and Yellow: 3 words for you: San Diego Padres

SanDiegoPadresJerseyHistory1979.jpg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Hornets I think is a given, considering old school merchandise sells like hotcakes; Brewers and Whalers too. Aside from those, it saddens me that I have to put this one in with "retro" looks:

Florida_Marlins.jpg

Huh? Just because a logo is not in use anymore, doesn't make it "retro". I mean, this was in use until 2012.

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

Honestly I don't think there's a close second...

charlotte-hornets-original-logo-1.jpg

Also, doesn't really seem retro to me, considering this logo was used as late as 2013.

Except the logo was different in New Orleans it most definitely is retro

Makes no sense. It was a very slight modification at most. Not a retro logo, was even used exactly as such in 2002!

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

That must be popular, since the Sox are making it so prominent this season.

Brown and yellow are popular colors ??? Can't imagine there would be much sale in padres retro merchandise.

You would be wrong. Teams don't offer things for sale year after year after year if they don't sell.

Honestly I don't think there's a close second...

charlotte-hornets-original-logo-1.jpg

Also, doesn't really seem retro to me, considering this logo was used as late as 2013.

Except the logo was different in New Orleans it most definitely is retro

Makes no sense. It was a very slight modification at most. Not a retro logo, was even used exactly as such in 2002!

So it hasn't been used in 12 years, it is retro. It is a "hardwood classic", it might not be 70-80s retro but it is 90s retro

Brown and yellow are popular colors ??? Can't imagine there would be much sale in padres retro merchandise.

You don't know how popular the Padres retro merchandise is in San Diego. I think they sold more in retro merchandise than the current stuff.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Archived