Most popular retro logo and colors ?

Rays

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King's Court shirt for the game May 23, against the Astros featuring the Seattle Mariners' greatest logo and colors! Retro Weekend at Safeco!!!

Bn8BiHNCIAAIlp0.jpg

Having an opinion is good, but shoving it down everyone's throats constantly like you like to do makes me want to take a trident to my head.

spacer.png

King's Court shirt for the game May 23, against the Astros featuring the Seattle Mariners' greatest logo and colors! Retro Weekend at Safeco!!!

Bn8BiHNCIAAIlp0.jpg

Having an opinion is good, but shoving it down everyone's throats constantly like you like to do makes me want to take a trident to my head.

tumblr_msgsr1RSGx1shqd9jo1_400.gif

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Call me crazy, but I always thought the Diamondbacks had one of the most unique looks in baseball. I was disappointed when the jumped on the red bandwagon.

arizonadiamondbacks1998homeuni.gif

As far as logos go, I've always loved the St. Louis Browns' logo from '36-'51. Loved how they incorporated what was the symbol of St. Louis before the Arch.

1340.gif

9i8p4m.jpg

mt71br.jpg

2hx7nnt.jpg

Call me crazy, but I always thought the Diamondbacks had one of the most unique looks in baseball. I was disappointed when the jumped on the red bandwagon.

arizonadiamondbacks1998homeuni.gif

But their red is a unique, darker shade of red. The previous colors are cool looking at it now, but I always thought it looked cheesy because they basically just jumped on the teal bandwagon of the 90's and added purple which already defined the Rockies' uniform.

What was old, should be new.

BjR-7DdIUAEgUIf.png

Wow, seeing these side by side really make me think of what an upgrade the current set is.

Couldn't disagree more.

Couldn't disagree more.

PvO6ZWJ.png

If the Mariners are just dying to go back to the blue and yellow trident, how come they didn't go retro with the new BP stuff. Off the top of my head, the Brewers, Pirates and Braves use retro logos or jersey elements.

Yet the Mariners stuck with the (better) navy and green.

IbjBaeE.png

Those are nice colors, but I prefere the Mariners' current ones. I'm surprised that no team has royal blue and yellow. I think the Royals can use a little more yellow instead of those Dodgers imitations. They've had those uniforms since the beginning, but that's the way I always see them.

I wish the Brewers would return to the royal and yellow. The navy and gold has gotten very stale, IMO. I'm not even saying go to the retro look full time, just change the colors back and keep the current look, although that could use some tweaking as well.

Those are nice colors, but I prefere the Mariners' current ones. I'm surprised that no team has royal blue and yellow. I think the Royals can use a little more yellow instead of those Dodgers imitations. They've had those uniforms since the beginning, but that's the way I always see them.

I wish the Brewers would return to the royal and yellow. The navy and gold has gotten very stale, IMO. I'm not even saying go to the retro look full time, just change the colors back and keep the current look, although that could use some tweaking as well.

that or Modernize the Ball and Glove logo into a navy and gold (maybe even green trim) design.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Idk. The current combo looks pretty sharp. How about keep the current blue, and replace the gold with yellow?

Pretty big fan of the NHL Cleveland Barons logo. On another note, annoying Seattle trident guy, if Seattle is "in love" with old logos, than why do the sports teams there never use those logos? Also if you love retro logos, than why don't you post the Seattle Mets logo?

That's what- She

Archived