Buffalo Bills Logo

hettinger_rl

I like the one on the far right in terms of the stripe.Not sure the red and white outlines are necessary on the outside of the logo.

Same here. Although I think the white would need to be thickened up a bit on the far left end. I think this would probably work better without the double border.

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top is the best so far. I can now see the eye and horn without the white outline on the red streak. I don't quite think its ready, maybe put some blue between the red streak and horn for more definition of the horn.

Top right. My bad

sorry didn't see the blue between horn and streak. I do now.

This is one that I started playing around with right away yesterday. Just wondering if anyone thinks its viable?

v80snt.jpg

I like the straight red streak, but I like the look of this one on the whole. Maybe limit to two shades of blue (ditch the lighter), but I think it has some value to it. I like the four legs and the "trajectory" of the buffalo on this one.

Have you tried a white helmet? I just think the white outline bloats the look a little bit, and putting it directly on a white helmet could help it look a little edgier. I also think extending the streak past the buffalo body helps as well, if that doesn't interfere too much with your design.

I dropped the backside legs and shifted the angle a bit, does this help the aggressiveness? Does it seem too flat or too Colorado? Also tried out a straight streak.

2edmkw0.jpg9aahpx.jpg20fszgx.jpg

The outlined stripe looks the most "powerful" and the best. Could use some tweaking - maybe a point at the back?A splinter? I'm not sure. I agree the hooves should have detail like the face.

I think the biggest problem is that it's too smooth and rounded on parts that should be fierce and pointed for a fierce buffalo logo. I believe someone said earlier that it has a stuffed animal feel and I'm getting that a lot too. I think if you made certain areas in the logo the way it is on the current then I think you could definitely be making progress. Right now though I think the roundness is the design is really hurting the overall look.

Makes it kind of look little loop football friendly, but not NFL yet.

fdc46w.jpgw0pc1f.jpg

What if you took the logo on the left, shaded it similarly to the one on the right, and used the stripe on the right?

I agree, but I would extend the streak over the butt like the current logo. But where the current logo looks like a charging buffalo about to head butt, this one looks like it's prancing. Also for some reason it reminds me of the old Toronto Toros logo.

mrbb4erta8oxke80el8rvkzvd.gif

Archived