Blue jays logo

Hbomb90

I'm sorry HBomb, but I'm gonna hafta go with Chris' concept on this one. That is exactly what they should've done, instead of going to the big leaf logo a few years back, and now instead of going to the T-bird (which was a good alt or minor league look, but not as a primary). The exclusion of red goes back to their glory days, and I have no problem with that. The Blue Jays need to appeal to Torontonians more than they need to appeal to Canada. Torontonians buy the tickets, and Torontonians love the Leafs, so why not switch to a more Leafs-like colour scheme?

The only thing I don't like about Chris' concept is the light blue bill on the road set's cap. Otherwise, it is for my money the best concept possible for the Jays. I wish I'd thought it up.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

HBOMB, I think the first one is sweet, if...

You drop black and replace it with a light blue or darker blue, giving you two shades of blue.

Chris those are nice, but I actually don't LOVE them like everyone else. The Jays need something though, so we will have to wait until next year...

I am gonna go with hbomb on this one...chris' are too simple i think and hbombs take the new and jazz it up quite nicely...no offense chris

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

No offense taken. But I like to look at the tradition the blue jays have, and not the minor league joke they've become (referring to the logo only), remember these guys have won the world series a couple of times, they should look major league.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived