Colorado Avalanche

Discrim

I'll just put it bluntly. The current Colorado Avalanche jerseys are aggressively bland. And that's the best thing I can say about em. As I frequently say though, I'd post the originals that should never have been dumped, but that wouldn't be much of a concept. So after taking a bit of a break, I have returned.

Home & Away...figured I'd incorporate a Colorado flag-based motif...and these mountains are taken from the state seal.

avsmain14.png

Third...the logical conclusion.

avsthird14.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Those look awesome! Great tie in to the nuggets look. I would love to see a team but their franchise accomplishments on their kits in a way like this with the two cups and all. Unless its my Cubbies. :( That would look like this:

The main issue I have is that with the addition of the state "C" on the sleeves and the mountains on the bottom, the jerseys look a little busy, with too many elements happening at once. Mainly, I don't like how close the mountains are to the numbers and logo. If you altered it in a way that was closer to something like the tress the Timberwolves used before their last rebrand, I think it would still look detailed, but more controlled.

As for the third, I really like the concept. However, get rid of the Cups in the mountains. They take a bit to distinguish at first glance and take away from having the stark, bright mountains pop out compared to the multi-colored dark hued colors behind it.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Those look awesome! Great tie in to the nuggets look. I would love to see a team but their franchise accomplishments on their kits in a way like this with the two cups and all. Unless its my Cubbies. :( That would look like this:

At least your Cubs have 2 titles.

-from a Rangers and an Astros fan.

I guess I'm alone here but I don't really like it. I'd scrap the whole Colorado Flag bit because I believe New Jersey still has rights for it being used in hockey (pretty stupid) as well as no colours being similar to the current scheme.

The mountains are far too detailed for Proffesional Hockey. It would be more fitting for Junior like the Everett Silvertips did.

Also, the template you used is very 1990's and doesnt have any relation to the current RBK Edge. I would honestly go back to the original mountains they had before Reebok took over.

There is just too much going on here. Sorry.

When the NHL's Edgeification turns your team's uniform from a point of pride to a flat embarrassment, you're somewhat loath to embrace Edge/Swift style templates. I prefer simple templates over the over-thought, needlessly complex stuff...weird, I know.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived