St. Louis Rams Redesign

JPDesign

Shameless plug!

Rams-unis-Richards.jpg

Sexy can I?.

If we see any form of blue and white (with a lack of yellow) it'll be another disaster to what the NFL once looked like. It'd be killer to see a look like this again, and I think Nike would enjoy the bright colors.

Watch nike make it volt

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake edit: my photobucket is busted...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I've said this in the past, but maybe enough people are not listening, so I'll say it again. :boogie:

For long time Rams fans, there is but one team that makes our blood boil, the one team that we hate more than anything: That is the San Francisco 49ers.

Everything about the 49ers(name, logo, color choice) is based off of GOLD.

So, despite it's somewhat pleasing appearance as a color combo and design. The old GOLD does not work well for the majority of Rams fans. It was a huge slap in the face to us and I believe this is why the Rams have de-emphasized the color around the stadium and ditched the gold pants.

You are literally the first person I have ever seen make this objection.

Really? Makes sense to me! If the Bills ever changed to Teal or added Silver, I'd be upset for them "borrowing" Dolphins or Pats colors. The LA Rams / SF Niners were huge rivals.

Which is funny, because the Bills actually did "borrow" the color red from the Patriots. When coach Lou Saban came to Buffalo in 1962, he thought the blue and silver color scheme they had their first two years was a bit drab. Saban proposed the addition of red, inspired by his previous team, the Boston Patriots.

• 4 months later...

Alright here would be my take on updated Rams uniform.

Athletic gold jersey with royal blue trimmed in ( Thunder light-blue) not a powder blue a bit darker. Jersey with faded Northwestern stripes on front & back with current numbers and sleeve logo. Yellow jersey w/royal numbers & royal pants

White jersey w gold numbers & gold pants, alt Royal jersey, w/ white numbers and white pants.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Athletic gold jersey with royal blue trimmed in ( Thunder light-blue) not a powder blue a bit darker. Jersey with faded Northwestern stripes on front & back with current numbers and sleeve logo. Yellow jersey w/royal numbers & royal pants

White jersey w gold numbers & gold pants, alt Royal jersey, w/ white numbers and white pants.

Take your crazy takes on uniforms back to Jacksonville. Gold/yellow jersey? White jersey with gold/yellow numbers? C'mon...

Is that really what you come up with to bump this thread?

EDIT: Sorry sorry if that sounded mean. Sick, can't sleep, and on prescription medicine. Sounded pretty ridiculous to me.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Shameless plug!

Rams-unis-Richards.jpg

Sexy can I.

If we see any form of blue and white (with a lack of yellow) it'll be another disaster to what the NFL once looked like. It'd be killer to see a look like this again, and I think Nike would enjoy the bright colors.

Watch nike make it volt

I'd gladly take a volt version of these over what they use now.

Shameless plug!

Rams-unis-Richards.jpg

Sexy can I.

Watch nike make it volt

I'd gladly take a volt version of these over what they use now.

I could see that, especially if they move back to LA. An updated LA Rams look.

Take your crazy takes on uniforms back to Jacksonville. Gold/yellow jersey? White jersey with gold/yellow numbers? C'mon...

EDIT: Sorry sorry if that sounded mean. Sick, can't sleep, and on prescription medicine. Sounded pretty ridiculous to me.

Understandable on both parts, But the yellow jersey is apart of the Rams history ( not. St. Louis ) but the Rams non the less. It would be unique to the league I honestly believe it would give it a simple and clean flux back look. I will agree yellow trimmed in royal is still probably to bright for numbers on white jersey. So flip those and the 3rd would have modern yet classic with just the royal and white ( just the helmet would stick out because of the new rules.) oh nuke the thunder blue just doesn't work for the rams.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Understandable on both parts, But the yellow jersey is apart of the Rams history ( not. St. Louis ) but the Rams non the less. It would be unique to the league I honestly believe it would give it a simple and clean flux back look. I will agree yellow trimmed in royal is still probably to bright for numbers on white jersey. So flip those and the 3rd would have modern yet classic with just the royal and white ( just the helmet would stick out because of the new rules.) oh nuke the thunder blue just doesn't work for the rams.

The Rams' gold jersey/white pants uniform is one of the greatest looks in football history, any era, any level.

il_570xN.372501095_m3xk.jpg

The Rams' gold jersey/white pants uniform is one of the greatest looks in football history, any era, any level.

26706983.jpgsf-v-la.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The old yellow uniforms look really nice, but would it work in today's NFL? Thought they didn't want light colored home uniforms.

I've never heard anything about that one way or the other. But, at any rate, that uniform was kind of mustard yellow/gold... certainly no lighter than the Tampa Bay Creamcicles, or for that matter (at least in terms of pure color-value) no lighter than the sky blue worn by the Titans.

Compare the black and white version of that gold to the black and white version of columbia blue, which is basically what the Titans still wear.

blog+35.jpg

crazy128.jpg

Plus, the Eagles wore gold over white at home against the Lions' normal road look.

eagles-2007-throwbacks.jpg

• 2 months later...

26706983.jpgsf-v-la.jpg

Take this 94 uni modernize it and you have a winner for an alternate home uniform.

Archived