"Bland" Football Helmets

Elijah Summerdrum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Option 3, and as a Cards fan please bring back the grey facemask.

I never really thought that was a good look for them... Then I changed it and realized I was wrongArizonaCardinalsedit1_zps6842ee48.jpg?t=

I guess all they needed was a stripe

Uno. One of my favorite high school helmets looks the exact same (granted with a different logo), so Im a sucker for that look.

Not sure exactly why, but the third one reminds me of Louisville Waaaaay too much.

It's almost identical, I know. But I like their helmet a lot... it looks really good on a revo speed

I never really thought that was a good look for them... Then I changed it and realized I was wrongArizonaCardinalsedit1_zps6842ee48.jpg?t=

Uno. One of my favorite high school helmets looks the exact same (granted with a different logo), so Im a sucker for that look.

Not sure exactly why, but the third one reminds me of Louisville Waaaaay too much.

It's almost identical, I know. But I like their helmet a lot... it looks really good on a revo speed

Are you kidding me? That grey facemask looks terrible.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Are you kidding me? That grey facemask looks terrible.

Exactly why I made a concept for the Cardinals first...My feelings about this helmet are mixed

Now the black helmet is awesome!

Ohio St, Penn St, Navy, and Army are examples of some bland college helmets...

All of the teams listed aren't bland, they're traditional. Similar to how the Browns don't have a bland helmet.

A gold facemask to match the beak? :P

I go like the White with the grey facemask, but I prefer a coloured mask. I also like the Black one you just posted.

A black-to-red gradient to symbolize the transition from black to red feathers in the bird with a yellow mask and just eyes on each side?

I'm kidding. But as far as "bland," I'd stick with a white helmet, maybe just a red-white-red stripe, and a gray/red/black mask.

spacer.png

Option 3 would be perfect

So wait, the Browns don't have the blandest helmet in the NFL?

Are you kidding me? The only thing the Browns helmet needs is a white facemask.

Option One, orange helmet/white facemask

ClevelandBrownsOpt1_zps68023c2c.jpg?t=13

Option 2 orange helmet/brown facemask... I personally don't care for this one, but I'm just putting ideas out there so we can work our way up.ClevelandBrownsOpt2_zpsdd3b5ff7.jpg?t=13

I agree, Cleveland and Pittsburgh need work if we are talking bland, not that simple can't be classy.

Archived