Donald Sterling: Don't Bring Black People to My Games

mania

I knew it. No matter what potential the Clippers show, they always find a way to Clipper it.

The only surprise should be that their current run wasn't somehow nuked sooner.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basketball sure as hell isn't the right sport for someone hating of black people.

He's a slave master, dude. Guy looks at his black players like fine livestock. It's sadly the most accurate assessment. He's been known to bring women into the locker room after games, telling them to look "their beautiful black bodies" like he just picked the strongest slaves off of the auction block.

Guy's a total piece of :censored: and can't find a permanent home in a wooden box soon enough.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I just listened to the recording, very bizarre! Was he saying that inter-racial friendships are ok as long as they are kept private?

It seemed like an irrational 9 minute conversation of "What will the neighbors think?!?".

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

1. Definitely a gold digger
  2. It's disgusting that she's probably had sex with Donald Sterling
  3. Unprotected, nasty sex
  4. Kinky stuff, most likely master/slave roleplay
  5. Perhaps watersports
  6. Definitely some sort of feces

Edit: Snoop Dogg sums it up nicely

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Since Stern is gone, hopefully the new commissioner can do something about it. Wonder if the players will want out after the season.

Tweets are saying the players are furious.

I'm hoping Warriors and Clippers hold some kind of a standoff in their next game. Refuse to take the floor or something.

Edit: Looks like they held a players-only meeting.

twitter

I want Donald Sterling and Rob Ford to hang out and just be magnificently disgusting together.

Reality show? Printing money with that gold.

twitter

I want Donald Sterling and Rob Ford to hang out and just be magnificently disgusting together.

Reality show? Printing money with that gold.

I don't want you bringing black people to your drunken stupor, Rob.

VmWIn6B.png

If non-natives are looking for a reason why the Clippers aren't as beloved of a sports franchise as the Lakers or Kings are in Los Angeles, here's one reason why. It's really unfathomable how the local franchise with the most stable and healthy future on the field can have such a bastard of an owner, while the other Staples Center tenants are regressing towards mediocrity despite having well-worthy owners.

As a Clipper fan, I have mixed feelings. I'm sad and angry for the players, coaches, and front-office guys who had nothing to do with this and don't deserve this. I'm also livid at David Stern for enabling this piece of :censored: owner for decades and making him feel invincible. And there isn't even a word in the English language to describe how angry I am at the piece of :censored: owner (I won't even say his name) for once again bringing shame to this franchise with his bigotry.

On the other hand, this :censored:storm could be the best thing to ever happen to the Clippers. I genuinely feel that we will have new ownership by the time this saga ends, whether it's by the piece of :censored: owner finally selling or the NBA taking over and selling the franchise themselves. I hope the Dodgers' ownership buys the team so Magic can have the last laugh in that piece of :censored:'s face.

Ultimately, the good people of the organization need the fans' support now more than ever, so I will still be rooting for them. It's just a damn shame that the piece of :censored: owner had to put a dark cloud over the team for the rest of the season.

BTW, some Clipper fans are trying to get a protest going for Game 5 where the entire crowd, or as many of it as possible, wears black instead of the usual red T-shirts. Please don't assume that the fanbase supports our piece of :censored: owner, we're just as sick of him as everyone else.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

As a Clipper fan, I have mixed feelings. I'm sad and angry for the players, coaches, and front-office guys who had nothing to do with this and don't deserve this. I'm also livid at David Stern for enabling this piece of :censored: owner for decades and making him feel invincible. And there isn't even a word in the English language to describe how angry I am at the piece of :censored: owner (I won't even say his name) for once again bringing shame to this franchise with his bigotry.

On the other hand, this :censored:storm could be the best thing to ever happen to the Clippers. I genuinely feel that we will have new ownership by the time this saga ends, whether it's by the piece of :censored: owner finally selling or the NBA taking over and selling the franchise themselves. I hope the Dodgers' ownership buys the team so Magic can have the last laugh in that piece of :censored:'s face.

Ultimately, the good people of the organization need the fans' support now more than ever, so I will still be rooting for them. It's just a damn shame that the piece of :censored: owner had to put a dark cloud over the team for the rest of the season.

BTW, some Clipper fans are trying to get a protest going for Game 5 where the entire crowd, or as many of it as possible, wears black instead of the usual red T-shirts. Please don't assume that the fanbase supports our piece of :censored: owner, we're just as sick of him as everyone else.

i don't see the NBA forcing an owner out, i could see significant fines coming though. and the fans should protest by not going to the game, i know they already paid for the tickets but they at least wouldn't be able to buy concessions and parking that go straight to the owners pocket. also i feel the empty seats would be a bigger visual "FU" than having a packed house full of black shirts

As a Clipper fan and as a man of color I don't have many words that are constructive so I'll just say this:

I'm sorry that the men and women of that organization have to be put in such a terrible situation. They are just trying to make a living like everyone else and should not be asked to boycott either. The man doesn't deserve another dime but my team deserves the support and with that comes dollar signs. It's unfortunate for sure.

I just hope the players can play through this. I can't imagine having something you fought for and dreamt about getting such a black cloud over it. Say if they win the title...how do they celebrate on that stage with a man that sees them as something other than equal?

Since Stern is gone, hopefully the new commissioner can do something about it. Wonder if the players will want out after the season.

Like what? Racism and bigotry are not illegal in the greater sense*. A commissioner, with a legal background like Silver, who has been on the job less than 90 days is not going to make this his first task, period.

*-Sterling was fined $2.725M in a housing-related racial discrimination suit in 2009.

EDIT: Regardless of what you think of Sterling, what type of person records a phone call without the other person's consent?

That's a move of a ,regardless of gender, a buster...a snitch! I'd rather befriend a racist/bigot than a snitch.

California is a two-party consent state.

And Sterling's wife filed a suit against the woman who gave TMZ the recordings in March.

Archived